Barbie PREGNANT!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't know if anyone of you read this, but this was a rumor that barbie was pregnant!!! update- Nov 19 2005

Da S goes to Nanjing to work, Vic Zhou Can't bear to part, accompanys overnight

According to the Taiwan media, there was cheers in the entertainment circle because of Golden Horse and Golden Bell awards. The couple which is most looked upon, Vic Zhou and Barbie Hsu was stick together from the late night of the night before till yesterday afternoon. As Da S was leaving for Nanjing for a week to work, the small couple didn't bear to part and Zaizai stayed overnight at Da S's house. As to whether they slept in the same romm ? Da S's mom said embarassly, "This question is too private, i really don't know!"

The night before, Xiao S won a award in the Golden Bell and as she was back in her mom's place, mother, and both sisters open a red wine for her to celebrate as well.

At around 11.50pm, Zaizai appeared at Xu's house. This Xiao S's future brother-in-law came not only to congratulate Xiao S but also the most important thing, to accompany Da S who was leaving soon. Zaizai entered the Xu's house in a casual outfit and didn't leave Xu's house at all. Only till 3.20pm did all the lights in the Xu's house was switched off, obvious that Da S and Zai only went to bed at that time.

The second day was the day before at around 11.13am, Da S appeared at her doorstep with her luggage, ready to mount her assistant's car when the reporter asked her, "Is Zaizai still at your house ?" She did not answer and went up the car. 10 minutes later, Zaizai walked out alone from Xu's house. Reporters realised he have already changed his clothes, he was wearing white the day before and have changed into a black top instead. Reporters asked him,"Did you have a good sleep last night ?" Zaizai said happily, "Very well, hard on you all!" (He knows we have waited outside for one whole night.) Reporter asked him again, "Working today?" He said in a relaxed tone, "Nope, I'm going home now!" At this time, reporters asked him if Da S is going Nanjing, he started to look more alert and said, "I don't know!"

In regards to Zaizai, Xu Mama have always placed him in observation period. However, after Zaizai spent the night at Da S's house last night, it is obvious that Xu Mama have already treated him as one of them. Would the both of them have a lightning marriage ? Zaizai's manager, Lin Shu Juan said, "Let's congratulate Xiao S for getting the award, this doesn't mean all the good things have ended."

Thanks to Appledaily.
14th Nov 2005

Zaizai Thinking of Love, Bad Appetite

Vic Zhou, Zaizai and Da S in hot love, life short of one another, they'll become empty and un-interesting ! The night before, as Da S was promoting Ye Ban Ge Sheng in China, Zaizai's ways were a little abnormal. He drove his AudiA6 but did not speed, and only took a bowl of braised meat rice for his dinner. Not speeding, not thinking of his meals, his thought for love looks really deep !

When he finished fliming, he drove his A6 to TaoYuan to look for his friends. He was famous for speeding in the past, as his love wasn't around, his energy to speed seems to have gone missing. Reporter saw with their own eyes that even though the roads were huge with less cars, he drove with the limit. At dinner time, he had dinner with his friend at a roadside stall at Ci Wen Lu. He ate a braised meat rice.

Da S, who made Zaizai think of her have arrived back in Taipei the day before. She refused to comment on Da Zai Lian. As to rumours of her being pregnent, she minds alot.

Xu Mama yesterday scolded on behalf of her daughter, "I really feel like punching someone, Da S hates people to say she's fat, where is she fat ? And there's nothing going on (referring to her pregnency)! She'll let everyone know is there is. Stop following her!She's like a criminal!"

Thanks to Taiwan Appledaily.
9th Nov 2005

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
pics taken by the reporters on Nov.20

Vic and barbie went to the hospital together,and media doubted that if barbie got pregnant...but the truth was vic and barbie went to the hospital to visit the old people privately...they are so kind..

ZaiZai and DaS go to the hospital; HsuMaMa: "Not pregnant!"

A few days ago, DaS went to ZaiZai's house, and the next day they went to the hospital together, leading the reporters to think that DaS is pregnant, and went to the hospital for a pregnancy test. When HsuMaMa heard that her daughter went to the hosptial, she called herself to clarify the situation, to find that her daughter went to the hospital to visit the elderly.

ZaiZai picks up DaS to stay overnight
Last week, DaS had to leave the country for work, therefore ZaiZai stayed over at the Hsu's house to accompany his girlfriend before she left. After DaS's returned, her best friends went over to the Hsu's house to have a chat. After they left, around 10:30, ZaiZai's car pulled up at the Hsu's house and DaS was seen holding a baggage and getting into the car.
Around 11:20, the two got to ZaiZai's house. The lovely couple was then seen the next day around 3:38, having ZaiZai's brother drive them back to the Hsu's house. The two and DaS's sister and boyfriend then went to the hospital. When HsuMaMa heard this, she was shocked herself. After finding out the reason, she told the reporters. It was that DaS and ZaiZai went to see the elderly at the hospital, and the elderly were past soliders that grandpa knew.

XiaoS returned back to the Hsu's last night, and the 3 Hsu sisters and ZaiZai left the Hsu's house, and ZaiZai was walking two dogs. ZaiZai and the Hsu family sem like big happy family, laughing and chatting, looks like one warm family.

news credits to asos.cn
translated by m1ss

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Zai accompanying S to the hospital; S's mom: She's not pregnant!

Rumored to have been pregnant and after spending a night @ Zaizai's place in muzhan district, da S suddenly appeared at Man Wah hospital yesterday afternoon with Zai zai. Reporters immediately thought she went to confirm her pregnancy and tried to confirm with her mom. S's mom was very nervous when the news broke, but after confirming with her daughter, she found out that da S only went to visit a lonely senior who lives in the hospital.

Zai picked S up heading straight to his place

Before heading off her promotional tour to China a week ago, da S and Zai spent a night together at her apartment. After being separated for a week, S spent the evening of the 19th hanging out with S's pals at her apartment. After her friends left, by around 10:34pm, Zai went pick her up at her apartment by his car.

The couple arrived at Zai's apartment at around 11:20 pm . Lights stayed on until 5:50 am in the morning of 20th, fully demonstating how much the shortly-parted couple had missed each other.

The couple visited a lonely senior citizen

The couple stayed at Zai's apartment until 3:38pm the next day, when Zai's brother drove them back to S's apartment. Upon arriving at S's place, the couple took a cab with S's older sister and her boyfriend to Man Wah hospital. Reporters immediately confronted S's mom if S went for a pregnancy test and startled her. S's mom found out from S later that S and Zai only went to visit a lonely senior citizen, who had followed S's grandfather form Mainland to Taiwan as a solder. Because the old man is all by himself now, S and Zai made time to visit him.

Xu's three sisters and Z walked their dogs together

Xiao S got back to her mom's apartment at around 6:22 pm. The three sisters and Zai left together; Zai taking two dogs with him. The party went to Gong Nan street to visit some friends and all along, Zai was like a member to the Xu family; simlingly, the party displayed a warm scene like a family.

Translated by grace_kay1 @vicpower.net

Quick Editing Post: #1686146
Zai accompanying S to the hospital; S's mom: She's not pregnant!

Rumored to have been pregnant and after spending a night @ Zaizai's place in muzhan district, da S suddenly appeared at Man Wah hospital yesterday afternoon with Zai zai. Reporters immediately thought she went to confirm her pregnancy and tried to confirm with her mom. S's mom was very nervous when the news broke, but after confirming with her daughter, she found out that da S only went to visit a lonely senior who lives in the hospital.

Zai picked S up heading straight to his place

Before heading off her promotional tour to China a week ago, da S and Zai spent a night together at her apartment. After being separated for a week, S spent the evening of the 19th hanging out with S's pals at her apartment. After her friends left, by around 10:34pm, Zai went pick her up at her apartment by his car.

The couple arrived at Zai's apartment at around 11:20 pm . Lights stayed on until 5:50 am in the morning of 20th, fully demonstating how much the shortly-parted couple had missed each other.

The couple visited a lonely senior citizen

The couple stayed at Zai's apartment until 3:38pm the next day, when Zai's brother drove them back to S's apartment. Upon arriving at S's place, the couple took a cab with S's older sister and her boyfriend to Man Wah hospital. Reporters immediately confronted S's mom if S went for a pregnancy test and startled her. S's mom found out from S later that S and Zai only went to visit a lonely senior citizen, who had followed S's grandfather form Mainland to Taiwan as a solder. Because the old man is all by himself now, S and Zai made time to visit him.

Xu's three sisters and Z walked their dogs together

Xiao S got back to her mom's apartment at around 6:22 pm. The three sisters and Zai left together; Zai taking two dogs with him. The party went to Gong Nan street to visit some friends and all along, Zai was like a member to the Xu family; simlingly, the party displayed a warm scene like a family.

Translated by grace_kay1 @vicpower.net
Show Smilies Pop Up Window | Enable Smilies | Enable Signature

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse

Thanks to Annie of Vicpower

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/2338/20...193212924qp.jpg
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/4738/20...932451113is.jpg

the translation of the time from the above Liberty Times

11/19
22:34 Carrying some things in her hands, DaS gets into ZaiZai's car and prepares to stay overnight at his place.

11/20
05:49 ZaiZai's room was still illuminated after 5:00am early morning.

11/20
15:38 ZaiZai leaves home in the car driven by a friend. Da S was sitting at the back.

11/20
16:08 ZaiZai accompanies Da S and her eldest sister and went together to the hospital to visit some elderly people.

11/20
16:40 Walking out of the hospital in a group.

11/20
18:22 Tugging the Hsu family pet dogs behind him, ZaiZai accompanies the three Hsu sisters go out and visit friends.

Thanks to grendel of Vicpower

Quick Editing Post: #1687458
Thanks to Annie of Vicpower

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/2338/20...193212924qp.jpg
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/4738/20...932451113is.jpg

the translation of the time from the above Liberty Times

11/19
22:34 Carrying some things in her hands, DaS gets into ZaiZai's car and prepares to stay overnight at his place.

11/20
05:49 ZaiZai's room was still illuminated after 5:00am early morning.

11/20
15:38 ZaiZai leaves home in the car driven by a friend. Da S was sitting at the back.

11/20
16:08 ZaiZai accompanies Da S and her eldest sister and went together to the hospital to visit some elderly people.

11/20
16:40 Walking out of the hospital in a group.

11/20
18:22 Tugging the Hsu family pet dogs behind him, ZaiZai accompanies the three Hsu sisters go out and visit friends.

Thanks to grendel of Vicpower
Show Smilies Pop Up Window | Enable Smilies | Enable Signature

credit to asianfanatic

rukmos

sarNie Adult
this is one interesting rumor, but I don't think that it's true...I've heard rumors that Barbie is one bitchy person in real life(Don't know if it's true, rumors after all) As much as I like Vic, I don't think he's lilke that to get a girl pregnant before marriage...it would go agaisnt what he had said about good morals and marriage before birth.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
ahaha! that's hilarious! geez...paparazzis are so annoying...poor vic, they were stalking him all night..

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't even know they were a couple. I thought she was in love with her ex-bf what happened to them?

sarN

sarNie Granny
holy! thought it was true lol he so young ! he have some much movie waiting for him to make ! glad it just a rumor !

Susie

sarNie Adult
umm i know this is so off topic but there was a rumor that alyssia chia was pregnant. IS IT TRUE?? SHE WOULD MAKE A REALLY CUTE COUPLE WITH VINCENT ZHAO.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i thought it was a rumor though....barbie can't be pregnant....that would be so unbelievable..... :loool:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i read this at asianfanatic forum...its not true....but yeah, sadly they are dating...i really wish it was barbie and jerry instead....they are a good match...

mychen

sarNie Egg
Bleh~

Sorry to say but I am an Anti-Barbie.

Perhaps she is pregnant. Hsu Mama? That woman was clueless about Xiao S's pregnancy before so her words aren't reliable.

Barbie is vulgar and Vic, he's retardedly immature. Haha. Visiting old people? Yeah, um hm nice excuse. The whole idea of visisting old people in the hospital is super fishy but hey, if the audience is dumb enough to believe it then I guess that's why they lied in the first place.

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm...i don't know what's true. for some reason, to me they seem to be very distant. i mean he seems obsessed about her but she seems not to care about him. does any1 think like i do? maybe its just me.

about her being pregnant, i have a feeling that it is true. i think the mommy doesn't know but she's getting more suspisious. Barbie looks so tired in those pictures and is it that cold in Taiwan? I have never seen her dress like that i mean all covered up, you know? hahahaha...Vic...haha

sunisa

I'm glad that they are dating.I'm very happy for them.I like both ZaiZai and Da S.As long as they are happy together,I support them all the way.