bao xiong miss hmong cali 07/08

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
my mom told me the other day that bao xiong was giving away 25lb of rice and like a few chicken to about like 100 family or something. i was just cracking up when my mom told me this. she waited so long to do this. she's probably only doing this cuz the year is ending and when she gotta make her speech, she have something to say to the OGs. plus i bet half of her giveaways go to all those peeps who's in charge only. it's been a whole year and this is what she do. WOW!!! there's really no point to be holding these pageants anymore.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
you didn't know that well yeah it "Bao Food Basket Give Away" my parent went too and they got 2 chickens and etc. you guys should know

the picture that i post in the topic "Miss Hmong California 2008-2009" is from her give away event

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
damn only 25 lbs does that really feed anyone? maybe its good for a week?...thats if you dont eat rice and you dont have a big family hahahahaha
i guess its a good thing at least she's giving something back even if its for self promotion.

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
like they said...its better late than never.

AT LEAST BAO GIVE CALIFORNIA PEOPLE SOMETHING. WHAT DO YOU GIVES CALIFORNIA PEOPLE, EH? you got nothing to offer but sh*tting talk only in this forum. Wait, don't tell me that because you're not miss HMONG thats why you're not giving anything...well, let me tell u something little girl, no one stop you from running if you do meet the requirement to competed in the pageant.

Yeah, totally agreed that its lame but BAO actually putting her best effort into making that event something... and by the way, she didn't offer those food basket to "those in charge only". girlfriend, she broadcast her event on the radio and asking for people to call to registration their name to get the food basket. How i know, i was listening to the radio while running my errand. She broadcast 4 to 5 times on the radio through out the whole day.

i just hope that those who wish/hope BAO did something sooner or earlier would put their foot forward and make something better eventho they aren't miss HMONG. if you think this is so easy, you don't need to be on the spot light to accomplish such event like how BAO did. You can just purchase chickens, rices and eggs and do the same exact thing she did. I bet that you and i can do the same dam thing, right? BUt wait, with a little help with the title, our recognition do get acknowledge and donation do flow inward where it generated a small amount of income which can be available to make such event possible for a short amount of time.

grow up people...take action, talking only an't getting anywhere... :D

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i agree with Magic up thur ^

at least she's doing something. for reals.
better than her not.

people still have stuff to say either way.
that's on the real.

i think people do what they can.
she did what she can.
she has a life too besides being miss california im sure.

yap.

take care ya'll.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

AT LEAST BAO GIVE CALIFORNIA PEOPLE SOMETHING. WHAT DO YOU GIVES CALIFORNIA PEOPLE, EH? you got nothing to offer but sh*tting talk only in this forum. Wait, don't tell me that because you're not miss HMONG thats why you're not giving anything...well, let me tell u something little girl, no one stop you from running if you do meet the requirement to competed in the pageant.

Yeah, totally agreed that its lame but BAO actually putting her best effort into making that event something... and by the way, she didn't offer those food basket to "those in charge only". girlfriend, she broadcast her event on the radio and asking for people to call to registration their name to get the food basket. How i know, i was listening to the radio while running my errand. She broadcast 4 to 5 times on the radio through out the whole day.

i just hope that those who wish/hope BAO did something sooner or earlier would put their foot forward and make something better eventho they aren't miss HMONG. if you think this is so easy, you don't need to be on the spot light to accomplish such event like how BAO did. You can just purchase chickens, rices and eggs and do the same exact thing she did. I bet that you and i can do the same dam thing, right? BUt wait, with a little help with the title, our recognition do get acknowledge and donation do flow inward where it generated a small amount of income which can be available to make such event possible for a short amount of time.

calm down.. sheesh...
no need to get all fiesty in here...

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
thanks lady_sati for agreeing with me...i am like you too, i know i cannot do like them so i give those MISS HMONG lots of prop.

i don't think i am getting feisty in here. This is just my opinion as well. :D

skies

sarNie Adult
hm, it's good that she's doing something to the hmong community, but i wish she could've done it sooner so that she has time to do other things to the community too...well, maybe she did but not something overly dramatic...but anyways, yes at least she's doing something, but could've done more within that whole year...i understand she must be busy with school or what not, but still....WELL, good luck to her...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile

ok 1st of all you need to calm down and 2nd, who said that i don't do anything within the hmong community. you don't know if i did or didn't so you shouldn't be telling me that i don't do anything ok.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
thanks lady_sati for agreeing with me...i am like you too, i know i cannot do like them so i give those MISS HMONG lots of prop.

i don't think i am getting feisty in here. This is just my opinion as well. :D
everybody has their own opinion about everything...
so why don't you be respectful of what others got to say in here too...

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
ok 1st of all you need to calm down and 2nd, who said that i don't do anything within the hmong community. you don't know if i did or didn't so you shouldn't be telling me that i don't do anything ok.

like nkaujhmooblauj had stated, this is my opinion as well...

yeah, i do not know you nor do i want to know you. By the way, I did NOT quotes anyone nor label their USER name in my previous post.

without a doubt, i am sure i did not say that you "i don't do anything within the hmong community. you don't know if i did or didn't so you shouldn't be telling me that i don't do anything ok."

you are putting words in my writing. YOU need to get your story straight missy. Talking about me calming down, gf, take a good look at your writing voice tones here too. Not looking so good here. :D

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
everybody has their own opinion about everything...
so why don't you be respectful of what others got to say in here too...

well than, why aren't you respecting my opinion and statements in here too? i can't give those MISS HMONG prop for what they had done at all, is that what you are trying to tell me here?

geee, seem like you are pretty selfish yourself.

i couldn't careless about what you say or do because people like you are making us people here looking better only. WINK* :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ you must be PUNK
ahaha.. you reply to people just like that user..
oh well.. i'd careless what people think of me or anyone in here...
don't take things to the heart people...
we're in here to gossip and express our opinions...
whether it be about an event.. people.. music.. blah blah blah...
have a great day!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well than, why aren't you respecting my opinion and statements in here too? i can't give those MISS HMONG prop for what they had done at all, is that what you are trying to tell me here?

geee, seem like you are pretty selfish yourself.

i couldn't careless about what you say or do because people like you are making us people here looking better only. WINK* :D

i'm not dissing you or your opinion about bao xiong..
it just seems like you're trying to tell people off...
and it really isn't necessary for all that...
let people say what they want.. you're doing the same thing..
so am i... we all are...

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
oh wow! PUNK is pretty famous than eh? maybe i gotta get to know him...hehehe...

dnt worry, none is taken, i always take it to the a$$ where it always belong.

likewise, have a good one... :D

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
i'm not dissing you or your opinion about bao xiong..
it just seems like you're trying to tell people off...
and it really isn't necessary for all that...
let people say what they want.. you're doing the same thing..
so am i... we all are...

yeah, we all are doing the same thing, but i just credit them for the effort they do. THATS THE DIFFER BETTWEEN ME AND YOU...wink* :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
my mom told me the other day that bao xiong was giving away 25lb of rice and like a few chicken to about like 100 family or something. i was just cracking up when my mom told me this. she waited so long to do this. she's probably only doing this cuz the year is ending and when she gotta make her speech, she have something to say to the OGs. plus i bet half of her giveaways go to all those peeps who's in charge only. it's been a whole year and this is what she do. WOW!!! there's really no point to be holding these pageants anymore.

yeah! I heard Bao on the Hmongradio last wk..something about she's here to give away-> (5 or 25 lb of rice, dozen of egg and two chickens to 100 family. lol)

but they were only willing to give to the first 20 people who called to the radio station only. the other 80.. they were giving it to somebody else..thats wat they said.. lol

Baos' Reason to give away these stuff.. (she said it on the radio. herself.) - > NeW year is around the corner and she feels that every family should be together and dine together for the New year. :D

Anyways, i think its nice of her to do this.. lol...better than nothing. AND STOP GETTING MAD IN HERE PEOPLE. SHEEESHHH!! SHARE UR OPINION.. THATS ALL WE NEED.