Bangkok Traffic Love Story

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anothaidara has subbed this movie. It is on her account. Check out her blog, she might have the dl link... but just wait... it seems like she just recently finished subbing. Watch it on YT before it could possibly be deleted due to copyrights. I would post the link to the playlist but I am at school which I can't go on YT. =(

fan

sarNie Juvenile
a bit late than others... but i just finished subbing posting it to my youtube. you can find the playlist here

http://www.youtube.com/user/nonliteralThaiFS#grid/user/973C76128DD34C41

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thanks to the subbers. Just finished watching it the other night -- love it, love it, love it!

This movie had better be available here on DVD / VCD ... :wub:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
this was a cute movie. i thought their relationship started way too quick and ended way too quick though. i sure do love all her bags in here. idk if she's supposed to be poor but she has an LV bag :eek: lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^it's available already ja - just that it does not come with English subtitle :(
Yup, need the subs. We get a number of Thai movies on DVD here but they're mostly ghost / horror stuff (The Coffin, Shutter etc) or action (Ong Bak etc) which I don't watch .... :(

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I'm so late but I didn't know Aff was in here! OMG, I'm going to watch this now lol. Love Ken but I didn't know if I really wanted to watch it but now I really do!

fun

Expired Sarnie
this was a cute movie. i thought their relationship started way too quick and ended way too quick though. i sure do love all her bags in here. idk if she's supposed to be poor but she has an LV bag :eek: lol
She's not poor, nor is she rich. I like how it is about the middle class. Not the rich vs the poor like how we see in lakorns. I consider myself pretty poor, but I do spoil myself once in a blue moon with something expensive.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
when i saw this movie i was high and it was so funny to me... but i love this movie i can just watch it over and over again... i got my sister in law watching it wid me.... lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i have the dvd rip... i'm looking for the english subtitles if anyone has them please post a link!!!

fan

sarNie Juvenile
someone asked me for this... the vids got deleted from my youtube so i uploaded it to dailymotion awhile ago

http://www.dailymotion.com/ThaiFS