Ban Sai Thong, New or Old?

Which version of Ban Sai Thong is better?

• Total voters

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like the Num and Joy version better because the Saranyu and Monrudee one was too old for me to focus on, it was good but too old style for me.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm... I don't know which to pick... since i never watched the older one... but i did like Num and Joy one a lot!! :D SO i'll pick them!~

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Me either. Haven't seen tye older version but i know people like it and the lead actors in it.

I absolutely love Num and Joy's Bansaithong. They had sparkling chemistry and played the characters to the tee along with the rest of the cast. I love this type of classic old style romance with the couple so obviously in love and with plenty of cute sweet scenes between them even if it was a bit conservative but that was the propriety back then. N'ek was so strong and beautiful; Num was the ideal image of a classic Thai gentleman imo.

I know intense storlines like revennge or slapkiss are fun (i myself favor those) but Bansaithong's romance became my favorite all timer.

meenia

sarNie Adult
hehe.. I haven't seen Saranyu & Monrudee's version. So it wasn't a fair vote. I only vote for what i have seen. Umm. Num and Joy was a pretty long version, but i only watch the part when Num came home. I was so into Num at the moment that i was willing to watch the whole thing. I'm a fan of Saranyu, not sure i know who Monrudee is. I might know her if i see her pix, i don't know the same. I only know Saranyu. So i bet that could have been a good one. Too bad it's just too old. I don't mind seeing a new version of Ban Sai Thong if they are going to do one. It's a drama. which now im not really into. I don't really like it when the ne'ek is weak. I like ne'ek who are stronger in character. makes the lakorn interesting for me when she can voice herself. I hate to see her get bully.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Me either. Haven't seen tye older version but i know people like it and the lead actors in it.

I absolutely love Num and Joy's Bansaithong. They had sparkling chemistry and played the characters to the tee along with the rest of the cast. I love this type of classic old style romance with the couple so obviously in love and with plenty of cute sweet scenes between them even if it was a bit conservative but that was the propriety back then. N'ek was so strong and beautiful; Num was the ideal image of a classic Thai gentleman imo.

I know intense storlines like revennge or slapkiss are fun (i myself favor those) but Bansaithong's romance became my favorite all timer.

I agree!!!! Love Num and Joy together. Out of all the actors Joy acted with, she has the most chemistry with NUM!!!!!!!