Bahn Roi Dork-Mai summary?

boh

sarNie Egg
Can anyone please give me a summary of this lakorn? I've been lookin everywhere! i would like to buy it..but that's another story. I haven't ever seen this..but the utube clip on it is super awesome! I don't understand the story watching jusst the clip! Please help me.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aRmJ8qQqgf4
the ending of the clip is so cute.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This lakorn is really not worth buying unless you are a super Noon or Asadawoot fan. Anyways, in the lakorn Noon's family owns a clothes company(if i remember correctly) and well she tries to keep selling her clothes and make money because their company is in trouble and they host their clothes line in nang'rai's mall and nang'rai well being the bitch that she is, she does not want noon to sell her clothes in her mall. So Noon has to find a new location to sell her clothes and it was pretty tough because at the same time she had insiders who worked for her that are creating fraud for her company. She digs herself in a hole and Asadawoot helps her along the way but she does not realize that it's him who is helping her and she thinks its his brother. All this misunderstanding and crap goes all the way until the end and it is in the ending episode that she realizes Woot is the one that helped her all along and that she loves him rather than his brother.

As you can see it is a not exciting plot but watch it for yourself because no one can be the real judge of anything other than yourself. Whatever you do, I say don't buy it though because it is a lakorn that you will only watch once and probably will not finish. I had to finish it because of my mom lol.

boh

sarNie Egg
thank you so much! that's the summary?! i've heard but i didn't really know it. Interesting. thanks. wish i could watch it right now..darn. Thanks.