Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
Haha, i dunno if anyone else realised or already pointed this out, but when Margie was texting Aum on Aom's phone, she named him 'Darling' :lol:
i saw that this morning too. it was hilarious ..
perng was smart to text him right back in time.

perm was funny as usual too .. i really like him ..
i think it would had been nice if we get to see him and tookata marry as well as tu/pae. :p

lucy, i feel sorry for aom too .. i mean, she's just want the darn man.she really is pyscho like tor said ... and only think about herself though ..
or what she did to Auey is no excuse. Auey told aom that she'll take it as if she haven't heard Aom said that but it was Aom that didn't let it go. Ming almost got me crying with her when she think about the past and apologize to auey, time after time .. her suicidal was sad too.

i really really glad i watch this lakorn .. it end well -- love how tu and pae came to conclusion so fast and understand each other just like that. i could already imagine their kid .. hot temper with a bright mind .. lol

smile1026

sarNie Egg
I notice that already when Aom calling Tor, she put in her contact name of Tor as darling, third part of episode 13^o^ I love the part of the hospital very sweet moment just the two of them no one bother them:) Short but sweet ending :eek: :eek:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol aom corny callin him darling LOL aom was listed as n-aom on his phone. dat should stand for nang aom LOL

i saw that this morning too. it was hilarious ..
perng was smart to text him right back in time.

perm was funny as usual too .. i really like him ..
i think it would had been nice if we get to see him and tookata marry as well as tu/pae. :p
lucy, i feel sorry for aom too .. i mean, she's just want the darn man.she really is pyscho like tor said ... and only think about herself though ..
or what she did to Auey is no excuse. Auey told aom that she'll take it as if she haven't heard Aom said that but it was Aom that didn't let it go. Ming almost got me crying with her when she think about the past and apologize to auey, time after time .. her suicidal was sad too.

i really really glad i watch this lakorn .. it end well -- love how tu and pae came to conclusion so fast and understand each other just like that. i could already imagine their kid .. hot temper with a bright mind .. lol
PERM AND TUKTA WAS HILARIOUS!! i like them in real life they're just as hilarious LOL hahaha and too and pae's kid hot temper w/ a bright mind LOL dats cute

lucywxh

sarNie Egg
I do like the theme song of Badarn Jai, but I can't down MP3 which previous page give.
Who can give me a new link?
Thanks in advance.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i finally watched the last episode.. ahhhhhhhhhh i cant believe it ended.. i liked the lakorn.. aum n margie were very good.. n i have to say .. gotta love donut n leo hehhee xp.. so hilarious.. hehe.. i cant believe it ended though.. i pity amo for a bit there.. the ending.. it was ok.. but i thought it left me hangin like jlr ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. >_< ..... but hehe.. jlr added sumthin special hehe but i liked this lakorn xp .. lalalalallala... aum aum aum aum.. margie.. dinut.. leo.. xp..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the ending was perfect...no rush and it was cute...aum keeps hugging margie and kissing her...it was just too cute. freaken aom freaked me out when she was calling perng's name and was holding the knife....I kept on laughing every time aum yells at aom....sah jai jing jing

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hahaha i'm sorry but I couldnt help but see.... margie's hand on umm's butt. *hide*

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It ended really well for me...equal amounts of cute scenes and suspense...dang, Aom creeped me out, if I was Perng, I wouldn't have been so calm...It's crazy how Aom died exactly the way her sister did...

Looking back on my theory, that I posted on another forum...I got part of the truth right:
for me, this is how I picture it, that Aom came by after Tor left, and Aeuy was telling her how she fought with him, and maybe Aom got mad that her sister fought with Tor, so they got into an argument, and Aeuy realizes her sister has a thing for Tor...stuff happen, maybe they're outside
http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php...745&page=57

I wanted to be dead on...I guess Aom got what she deserved, for being so heartless and selfish...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so sweet and satifying... aum is so cute when he smiles and his acting is superb... margie is cute and I hope they will have next project together but please no more bang for margie as she looks cuter without it... leo and donut are super funny... after BJ, i dont know what to watch beside rome and rita... waiting for BBK n BKST...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
no one answer me, so i just ask again, which is the next lakorn? i hope it will be excellent too.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hahaha i'm sorry but I couldnt help but see.... margie's hand on umm's butt. *hide*
LOL krystal! gosh someone was paying close attention :lol:

I liked the ending it was very satisfying...i like the hospital scene! i love aum's acting it's so good! i like when he makes the cute face and how margie pretends to be mad! awww it was cute! made me giggle...it is bittersweet for me to see it end...i like them as a couple! very believable! sighs...i hope to see them again!