Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought it was today too. they're misleading us like how FATED TO LOVE YOU does now :loool:

let's hope Tor find out the truth in Episode 14 not 12 or 13 :clap:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i hope so too hehe.. you know wat i wanna see.. kekeke i wanna see kaew get attacked by aom n tor beats the heck out of her lmao.. xp .. but i dont think that'll ever happen hehe xp .. lol..

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
i hope so too hehe.. you know wat i wanna see.. kekeke i wanna see kaew get attacked by aom n tor beats the heck out of her lmao.. xp .. but i dont think that'll ever happen hehe xp .. lol..

if tor beat the hell out of Aom I think it would be saying it's okay to hit girls!! and that's not cool!!!!

So, it's better off if perng and Aom get into it....

and the gay guy hit on tor... that would be funny! LOl

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang, I didn't know that the dad was in on it too...Just one episode, and I have lots to say...

First of all, I would like to give the Good Punch in a Lakorn Award to Mit/or the guy that plays him (btw, wasn't he Tik's lawyer in RLSR?), Tor deserved that, I only wish I got to do it myself...everything he said was what I've been yelling at Tor about...Cherishing a non-existent love instead of the one you have in your present life...He was stupid to think she didn't love him, guh!

Aom is getting even more on my nerves...who does she think she is to wipe his face like that? She's just gross...I never ever act like that around my brother-in-laws, or even my own brother...She acts like she's someone special to Tor, without realizing the only reason he's even acknowledging her presence is cuz she looks like Auey, and she's her sister, that's it...She acts like Tor will get mad if he finds out Perng is still alive...she's too delusional to see how happy he would be if Kaew was really Perng.

I didn't feel sorry for him, just cuz he stopped eating, or got sick trying to find Perng...I never forget any of the times he treated Perng badly, when she never deserved it, he treated her like she didn't even matter...no sympathy from me at all.

But I did like how excited he gets everytime Kaew calls him...he does have this hope that Kaew is Perng...you can tell he wants it to be her so badly that he refuses to believe she can possibly be a completely different person...I believe that he loves Perng more than he loves Auey, just from the reaction of the look-a-likes...With Aom, he was confused, and there was that guilt that she killed herself because of him...but with Perng, he was glad to see her alive, he wanted her to be alive...he wanted to spend time with her...and I'm surprised that he actually remembers things about Perng...If I was her, I couldn't act like I have no idea what he's talking about...She's a good actress, to act like his comments or the looks he gives her doesn't phase her at all...She's solid, and strong. And boy those looks...man, I couldn't handle that...I think whether she's Kaew or Perng, he sees it as a second chance to redeem himself...even if it is the possibility that she's a completely different woman, he's still willing to spend time with her...He smiles more, goes out more, all on his own...I like that he takes care of the plants that Perng gave him, and was upset when it was withering...But man, he got anger issues, he seriously needs to go to anger management or something.
I almost thought the dad came up with the idea because he said if it didn't work out, the adults would do something about it. But it turned out to be Tou's idea again.

Aom gets on my nerves too. That's why I mentioned earlier that she prob killed her own sister. She's so obsessive & crazy.

Tor does have anger issues, but that's because he's depressed all the time. His butler told Perng that he used to be happier, and less angry. After his ex died, he was so depressed they had to give him pills to fall asleep. If they resolve things soon, he won't have anger issues anymore :)

Next week episode seems sad. He doesn't seem like he's mad at Perng at all because he knew it was his fault that she had to come back and lie to him. But, he hasn't told her face to face that he loves her for her. I'm just glad he's going to be mad at Aom (from the preview) and hope that they find out her evil side soon!!

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't watched lakorns in years... just started again with Jum Rery Rak and now Badarn Jai. And I am sooo addicted!

Does anyone else think that it was too soon for Kaew to tell Tor that she has feelings for him?
The previews are extremely misleading- so not so sure that in the next episode Tor will actually say "I only want her not to hate me" or if it will be in the episode after that.

It's such a long time until next Wednesday isn't it?

cecilia

Staff member
^it's only teasing us .. won't be til next week .. plus preview seem misleading as well ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^it's only teasing us .. won't be til next week .. plus preview seem misleading as well ..
this is how i see the previews thing works, the previews after episode 10 are for episode 12, and the previews for episode 11 are for 13, somtimes they mix them up too, to confuse us...but usually the previews at the end of the episode has never been for the following episode, it's always been for the next week's episode...

i was so happy to see tor's face when kaew's fiance joins them for lunch...that's what he gets...i'm glad they're giving him a reaction he's supposed to have...there's no way he should be angry at her for what she's doing, whatsoever...because he knows how he treated her, he's not the kind of guy to not feel bad about being mean, especially to someone that doesn't deserve it...i hope aom gets what she deserves too...

i like that everyone in the world practically knows that kaew is perng except for tor...he tries so hard to find out that she's perng, too...he wants a second chance, and he sees this way as his chance...but then walks in the fiance...ha...okay, did perng just scrape her arm and end up in the hospital? wait, nevermind, that follows the lakorn guidelines of when people go to the hospital...can't wait for it all to unravel, i want to see tor's reaction to it all...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile

OFF TOPIC....

Did you guys know the part when Donut plan for Aum and Maggie's honeymoon, back at home both the moms where talking about babies. They even name the baby. They if a boy ... I forget the name, but if a girl... they want something that sound "sweet" and they both said, "PINKY"...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
if tor beat the hell out of Aom I think it would be saying it's okay to hit girls!! and that's not cool!!!!

So, it's better off if perng and Aom get into it....

and the gay guy hit on tor... that would be funny! LOl
i know muahaha.. i wonder who will win hehe .. psychotic sis who kills her own sis .. or innocent perng who has eceryone's back up hehehe xp .. hmmmm .. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OFF TOPIC....

Did you guys know the part when Donut plan for Aum and Maggie's honeymoon, back at home both the moms where talking about babies. They even name the baby. They if a boy ... I forget the name, but if a girl... they want something that sound "sweet" and they both said, "PINKY"...
I remember that part.. hehehe sp funny .. pinky.. haha.. they sure love to tease aum .. xp..

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
OFF TOPIC....

Oh!!! I missed that! What episode was that? I have to go back and see... :p

cecilia

Staff member
^WOW. TUBBYTINKER, thanks for the picture. they look so cute and adorable here. :wub:
this is how i see the previews thing works, the previews after episode 10 are for episode 12, and the previews for episode 11 are for 13, somtimes they mix them up too, to confuse us...but usually the previews at the end of the episode has never been for the following episode, it's always been for the next week's episode...

i was so happy to see tor's face when kaew's fiance joins them for lunch...that's what he gets...i'm glad they're giving him a reaction he's supposed to have...there's no way he should be angry at her for what she's doing, whatsoever...because he knows how he treated her, he's not the kind of guy to not feel bad about being mean, especially to someone that doesn't deserve it...i hope aom gets what she deserves too...

i like that everyone in the world practically knows that kaew is perng except for tor...he tries so hard to find out that she's perng, too...he wants a second chance, and he sees this way as his chance...but then walks in the fiance...ha...okay, did perng just scrape her arm and end up in the hospital? wait, nevermind, that follows the lakorn guidelines of when people go to the hospital...can't wait for it all to unravel, i want to see tor's reaction to it all...
So, i agree with you. he have not right at all.

it's so cute and funny the day before he head out to meet him, he's all happy, whistling down the stair, causing more confusion in Perm's side of story. Love his SHOCK face to see Non and Kaew together .. FIANCE :blink: .. his chance came tumbling down :loool:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
^WOW. TUBBYTINKER, thanks for the picture. they look so cute and adorable here. :wub:

So, i agree with you. he have not right at all.

it's so cute and funny the day before he head out to meet him, he's all happy, whistling down the stair, causing more confusion in Perm's side of story. Love his SHOCK face to see Non and Kaew together .. FIANCE :blink: .. his chance came tumbling down :loool:
I agree! I loved taht part! it was so hard on Tor to See kaew's fiance! lol.. Dude's handsome, too bad he's gay! they should make him straight so he can end up with Nit. I like her, I think shes cute and shes also a cool friend!

I laughted so hard in episode 10 when Perm was force to change TOr so he can attend the company party! Oh such a pity on Perm for doing a good deed but yet ended up getting so many bruises from his evil boss who needs major anger management programs!

I was also excited to see Tor becoming a much livier person after meeting Kaew..

Humm.. I also wonder how far Kaew is going to go with her joke! it is killing Tor inside, but dude do deserves it! I wonder if they are going to let her go through her plans of making Tor fall in love with her and then she leaves him hanging like she had said at the end of episode 11. I actually want to see that happen, and hope it'll happen too!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i no the preview are kind of messed up.. but p'tor didnt seem mad he actually seemed sad..
sayin that all he wants was for her to stop hating her.. man *tears*

cecilia

Staff member
i no the preview are kind of messed up.. but p'tor didnt seem mad he actually seemed sad..
sayin that all he wants was for her to stop hating her.. man *tears*
Is it from Perng or from Auey? i thought it was Auey **watch again to reconfirm**