Badarn Jai(Act Art)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
he doesn't mess with Aff . he was conservative around her . don't know why he doesn't laid a finger on her LMAO unlike the rest of JLR cast specially Boothai , Aum would abuse her hahahha poor girl!!
or maybe he has the hotts for aff and just lays off to gentlemen like towards her lol!! ioin is he like that towards Pinky? heehe.... aff is so gorgeous you know... awww... totally luv aums personality he's so playful and he's freakin hott! :lol:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hey how old is margie any ways? she looks pretty young maybe early 20's> ???? and donut isn't she like mid 20's too...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Margie does look cute at their engagement. The color matched her. She looks a lot better than her last lakorn. I can see it now, just how mean he is going to be with Margie. With Aff he isn't even married to her and he goes crazy, imagine when he's actually is a husband to Margie. Poor girl, she's going to have a tough ride with Aum. I can't wait to see this lakorn. Somehow, I think the chemistry with Aum and Margie will be ok after all.

sero

sarNie Egg
I think it finish filming at the end of February. Should be airing in a couple of months?

tinah

sarNie Coma
koo sarn koo som

cute!

credit to siambookcenter

pix from matichon. its so small

dont tell me margie is dating this guy cuz he look old for her. well, he probaly is anyway

Merit

sarNie Adult
They look cute together on the cover. The more I see them together the more I can't wait for this lakorn. Yeah, I think if she's dating the guy he looks too old for her. Then again, most N'ek be dating the guys that are old for them and are not quite good looking. As long as they are happy that's what counts the most.

sillyme

sarNie Egg
can't wait till this lakorn is out hope it's not a dragging one cause it LOOKS interesting according to the storyline he will help his father run their business..AAHH I CAN SEE HIM IN SUIT ALREADY i hope they change abit from the old version cause it seem like it's only one side love from n'ek all he do is torture her