Badarn Jai(Act Art)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ooohhh nice! K guys can you tell me when it's going to air? LOL there isn't a countdown for this one hahahaha :loool:

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL..Aum was having a lot of fun messing with Margie's hair...hahhahhhaa....It's nice to see that they get along off screen. It makes me want to watch the lakorn more and knowing that they are a playful bunch make it that more interesting. The part where Aum hits Donut on the forehead was cute...but so love the part where Aum messed with Margie was just too adorable.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
LOL..Aum was having a lot of fun messing with Margie's hair...hahhahhhaa....It's nice to see that they get along off screen. It makes me want to watch the lakorn more and knowing that they are a playful bunch make it that more interesting. The part where Aum hits Donut on the forehead was cute...but so love the part where Aum messed with Margie was just too adorable.
me too........ i really wanna see it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
he doesn't mess with Aff . he was conservative around her . don't know why he doesn't laid a finger on her LMAO unlike the rest of JLR cast specially Boothai , Aum would abuse her hahahha poor girl!!