Badarn Jai(Act Art)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
imagine there is a willing in this new version of the lakorn, feeling all blushy already just thinking bout it! :blush:

lol tinah, he seems decent height standing alone but looks shorty next to Ryan Jett! *i still :wub: you Aum!!!

but why do we have to wait soo long for a good lakorn to air...cant they speed it up a bit lol
(the anxiety is killing us)

natty

Chubs
oh thanks for the summary sarn.. and thanks for the sc iluvnumandoil.. i probably saw it cus i was a big fan of yui as well as sam back then but it was so long ago i couldn't remember...

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
who ish she... do anyone have a picture of her so i kan see if she as preety as AFF....
thanks alot.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
they look the same height to me ^^ im pretty sure the sunglass in 08 version goin look better den the beetle one :lol:
Yeah, more angry, kiss slapping lakorn with Aum-- can't wait!

Well, I can already picture what Aum and dark glasses will look like. :rolleyes: JLR seems to already provide us with an idea (JLR pics below). I still thought his glasses looked pretty big in JLR too though...

Thinking back to lakorns recently, I think Tik looked good in his dark glasses from Kaew Tah Pee, which weren't that big if I remember correctly.

But maybe huge, chunky glasses goes with the storyline (?). It's like he's trying to hide behind them, away from the world after all...

** NOTE: screen caps above from JLR.

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
this is such an odd pair. margie isn't all that of a good actress compared to Aum.. and she looks REALLY old for her age ;[ wish it could've been someone else <_<

natty

Chubs
well margie was cast in this lakorn because off phongphat likes her acting while they were filming "poo kao kin khone"

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , it was part of the old version . after he found out his gf die in the plane crush he cry his eye out and go mental for a while so he was treated into the hosptial and in a wheel chair .

Merit

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this version. I might purchase it when it finally comes to a completion. I have the copy of the old version and thought Sam and Yui did a great job. Though, I think I might want the movie because Aum is in it. Margie on the other hand, seemed quite awkward. I know she tried to act and is somewhat cute in her own right. Still, she comes across very...I guess, just do not flow naturally. I would like to see Matt P. instead. I think she would me a cute couple with Aum is is much younger looking than Margie. Since N'ek supposedly a lot younger than Pr'ek. I am looking forward to this version.

tinah

sarNie Coma
speaking of matt, i hope to see her starr in better roles that will show her acting ability and work alongside a-listers

cecilia

Staff member
OOH .. THAT LOOK GOOD .. BETTER THAN I EXPECT . another great project to watch .. yup .. remind me too much of HARITH but i'm loving it .. MARGIE is actually very pretty in here .. i guess, it's not so bad after all .. i'm excited for this .. when is this airing?

tinah

sarNie Coma
his character is suppose to be moody huh

cecilia, probaly not anytime soon. maybe mid or end of the year?

cecilia

Staff member
i love MOODY P'EK .. something about them is just sexy hot .. LIKE NAI HARITH :lol: .. really, that suck .. but oh well, something to look forward for the summer .. thanks .. MARGIE is pretty in here .. plus it looks good. so i won't complain anymore :)

sarn, that's one crazy summary .. he's that moody .. to become that abusive .. and his reason was b/c of marriage. what a loser. man, this pissed me off .. everything he does is so mean .. i hope they change it to 50/50 and make this a good remake like JLR .. give the girl some altitude back .. MAKE HIM CRAWL .. control him like SO *in the process*

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes probaly the moody type but deep down, soft at heart.

margie looks more mature in here with the bangs.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think so too .. and alot prettier ..
without the bangs, she look like a kid .. an inexperience actress ..

but seriously, the summary is so crazy .. i'm scare of watching it b/c of the fact that he's abusive and controlling of her. it's his fault to agree too .. man, this is so corrupted .. the writers need to give strength to the n'ek in this version .. hopefully since this is direct by one of the elder actress, i hope she ask the writer to help make changes and make it a great comeback hit again just like how the JLR producer did.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive always thought she was cute in her own way. i mean her acting isnt all that bad but not great either. she deserves a chance hehe

i agree. n'ek should be stronger in here cuz i would hate to see her getting abused. its wrong how in the end, n'ek still comes to pra'ek instead of him begging her back

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wow...again, Ive judged too soon...margie's gorgous! and that was only in normal/causual clothing...
from the clip, she looks so familiar...can someone give me the names of her other lakorns...

sarN

sarNie Granny
^i think so too .. and alot prettier ..
without the bangs, she look like a kid .. an inexperience actress ..

but seriously, the summary is so crazy .. i'm scare of watching it b/c of the fact that he's abusive and controlling of her. it's his fault to agree too .. man, this is so corrupted .. the writers need to give strength to the n'ek in this version .. hopefully since this is direct by one of the elder actress, i hope she ask the writer to help make changes and make it a great comeback hit again just like how the JLR producer did.
^^^ true , both of the old version of JLR the N"K is weakkkk and i glad they make Soyia a fighter in 08' dat was a BIG ++++. In BJ the N"k is weak too and to devoted to him even though he was abusive & a controll freak . The producer should make the N"k a fighter and kick his butt when he laid hand on her ^^^