BACK OFF!!! She's my COFFEEMAKER!!! (Sequel) ::Tik/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh donnna..im gonna be stalking this thread too..

i wanna know what excuse she will use on her wedding night?! :lol:

man hes already falling for her..

lmao SarN..that butt spanking monkey ..sorta make me wonder if they are gonna have a kinky one!!! ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't notice the scratching part until you mention it ..

from donna. it better be a one shot :blush: --- i'll be speechless too :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^i notice that TREND in her fictions too ..

in comedy, she reference them stuff to fruits and vegetables.
in drama, she goes for the raw terms :blush:
but not the extreme explicit one but she's in detail here .LOl
i guess, drama bring the true side of sarN out :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^i didn't notice the scratching part until you mention it ..

from donna. it better be a one shot :blush: --- i'll be speechless too :loool:
hmmmm.... i don't think it will be a very steamy scene... but for Roses Are Red, the next chapter will sure be very steamy... :lol: a hot angel, a lusty lady vamp, some moonlight and a lake... :rolleyes:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmmm.... i don't think it will be a very steamy scene... but for Roses Are Red, the next chapter will sure be very steamy... :lol: a hot angel, a lusty lady vamp, some moonlight and a lake... :rolleyes:

lol donna so this isnt so xrated??..its all good..since she does have a phobia and all... :lol:

ahhh the lusty girl vamp...i cant wait!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Cup #5

“BOYS! Bed time!� Ana shouted while standing beside the huge TV with her hands on her hips. Red and Blue didn’t move, not even a single finger. Their eyes were still glued on the TV, thanks to the Pokemon marathon that was on.

“Damn Pokemon…� She murmured to herself. Ana closed her eyes tightly and she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

“Red… Blue… Please go to bed now… It’s already late…� Ana was pleading but it was no use. Their eyes were still on the TV and they didn’t even bother to look at their mother.

“I’M GOING TO KILL ASH KETCHUM AND PIKACHU IF YOU TWO DON’T GO TO BED RIGHT NOW!!!� Ana shouted at the top of her lungs, making the boys jump from their seats. Finally, Ana got their attention but little gullible Blue started to cry. Tik, who was upstairs reading some documents, went down to see the commotion.

“WAAAAHH!!! Mommy’s going to kill Pikachu and Ash!!� Blue cried even more. Red on the other hand, shook his little head. My brother is very emotional and dumb, the little boy thought. <_< Ana approached her crying son and hugged him very tight.

“Sssshhhh… Don’t cry, Baby Blue… Mommy will not kill Pikachu and Ash…� Ana told her son while gently patting his back.

“You won’t do that to them, Mommy?� The little boy asked in between his sobs.

“If you go to bed now, I won’t…� She answered.

“Daddy will not let your Mommy kill Pikachu!� Tik sounded like a superhero. Blue turned his direction to where Tik was standing and smiled at him. Ana looked at him weirdly, she finds Tik very funny when he made the superhero voice.

“Okay, boys! Let’s go to your room now!� Tik said delightfully as he lifted Red from his seat. The little boy giggled as his new daddy carried him and went upstairs. Ana carried Blue and followed Tik. The newly wed couple went upstairs, each carrying the little boys. When they reached the 2nd floor of the house, Tik opened the door beside his library. Ana also went inside. The room was quite big and looks so elegant. It was carpeted and painted with shades of blue. Blue hurriedly ran to the queen-sized bed and started jumping up and down.

“This will be your room for now.� Tik said as he watched the little boy jumping in bed.

“For now?� Ana asked as she placed Red down. Red also ran to bed and started jumping happily with his brother.

“Yes, for now. The room beside OUR bedroom will be theirs after they are done renovating it.� He said while emphasizing the word “our� but Ana didn’t notice it.

“Renovating? Why do you have to renovate the room?� She asked another question.

“I want to make the room extra special for them.� Tik answered and smiled. Ana smiled at him as well. Why is he doing this? Making things extra special for my boys. This guy is much better than I thought, Ana thought to herself. She really wanted to marry a man who is willing to take care and love her twins and be a father figure to them. It seems like she already found the perfect father figure for them.

Ana turned her direction to her boys. She instructed them to go to the bathroom and brush their teeth. Ana started unpacking their clothes, putting it on the closet. Tik decided to help her. He sat beside Ana and started to unpack the other bag. When he opened the big red bag, he saw clothes in different shades of red. Ana had seen him opening Red’s bag.

“Oh… Put them on the left side of the closet� She told him as she pointed at the closet. Tik did as he was told. Blue’s clothes were on the right and Red’s were on the left. Tik let out a little laugh. Ana heard him laugh.

“What’s funny?� She asked.

“You named your twins Red and Blue and you also make them wear red and blue clothes.� Tik answered. Ana rolled her eyes.

“It’s easier to identify who is who. They’re identical so it will be hard to tell the difference if I let them wear the same clothes with the same color.� Ana answered him. The twins were already done brushing their teeth and they already changed into their pajamas. Both of them climbed in bed. Ana laid beside Red while Tik stood at the edge of the bed. Ana hugged Red first and kissed his cheek. She did the same to Blue.

“Goodnight, boys…� She said softly while tucking them.

“Goodnight, Mom…� Both of them said in unison. Their voices sounded sleepy now. Tik just stood their, watching Ana and her twins say their goodnights.

“Goodnight, Dad…� Red blurted out. Tik looked at the little boy and smiled. He approached the twins and gave each of them a kiss in the forehead. Tik dreamed of doing this. Kissing and tucking his children to bed.

“Daddy, you can lay here beside me.� Blue offered. Tik gave him a warm smile and lay beside him. The little boy rested his head on Tik’s chest and hugged him. Tik also hugged the little boy. The newly weds, together with the twins, dozed off after a couple of minutes.

Hours had passed and Tik suddenly woke up. He gently laid Blue’s head on the pillow and stood up. He went to other side of the bed where Ana was lying down. He stared at Ana for a while. Her face still looks beautiful even when she’s asleep. Tik scooped her and carried her to their room. When they reached the room, Tik gently laid her on the bed. He then positioned himself on top him, his face just above hers. Ana moved a little when she felt something heavy was in top of her. Before she can open her drowsy eyes, Ana felt something was brushing her lips. The brushing of lips suddenly became a kiss! She opened her eyes and saw Tik kissing her. She tried to push him away as waves of fear started to wash up on Ana’s body but he was too heavy. Tik was slowly and gently kissing Ana’s tender lips. He wanted to take it nice and slow for their first night. Ana pushed with all her might until Tik’s lips were parted from hers. Tik sat up and so did Ana.

“What are you doing?!� She asked nervously and covered her chest with her arms.

“I’m kissing you!� He answered.

“Who told you to kiss me??� She asked again.

“Baby, this is our first wedding night. It is normal for newly wed couples to do it on the first night…� He said seductively. Ana’s face contorted into a million pieces. She should come up with a good excuse.

“I-I can’t do it tonight… I have my monthly cycle… Can’t you smell it? It smells like rotten fish!� She said as she covers her nose. Tik looked at her weirdly as if he knew that she was lying.

“Let me check it then if you really have your monthly cycle tonight.� He said while reaching for Ana’s jogging pants. Ana pushed his hands away and grinned.

“Oh wait…. I think… the…uuhhmm…my monthly cycle is over now! No need to check it.� She said nervously.

“Really? Let’s do this now then. I’m beginning to heat up.� He said as pushed Ana to lay on the bed and positioned himself on top her. Tik was about to kiss Ana on the lips again but Ana whined.

“WAIT!� She said. Tik looked at her again. What’s her problem!, he thought.

“What now?! It’s back again?� Tik asked. Ana shook her head and chuckled.

“Didn’t you know that sex could kill you?!� Ana told him seriously. Tik looked at her weirdly. :huh:

“Sex can kill you?� Tik asked her and Ana nodded.

“Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent. It's ugly. And most of all, it’s messy!� Ana told him in a matter-of-factly tone of voice. Tik started to laugh after Ana was done with her view about sex.

“Hey! Stop laughing! It’s true!� Ana whined.

“If it’s true then there will be no people on Earth today, silly woman!� Tik was still laughing out loud. Ana gave him an evil glare. Tik finally stopped laughing and looked at her seriously.

“Okay… We won’t do it tonight then…� He simply said. Tik doesn’t want to force a woman to sleep with her. He knew that Ana was scared and he wanted to have her when she’s ready. But when will she be ready? Ana stared at him and smiled. Tik lay down on the bed again and pretended to sleep. Ana also laid and finally fell asleep.

Tik was still wide awake. The woman he married is…. scared to do it! He should come up with a way for her to be not afraid of doing it. Although Tik was a playboy during his younger days, he still hasn’t encountered a woman who is afraid of doing it so this will be a big challenge for him! Tomorrow, Tik decided to ask for advice from his friend who is an expert when it comes to wooing women to bed. :rolleyes:

---TBC---

pze

sarNie Adult
donna that was a good update....lolz...tik is too funny gonna go n get advice.....

blue is just too cute too......

keep it coming soon....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww how adorable..red is brilliant while blue is the opposite.. :lol:

"what..its back" wth...tik you silly goose!

ahh who will he seek for advice? dr. love??? :lol: i so cant wait!

pze

sarNie Adult
haha ami.....lolz.....do we really wanna know the details...lolz....