Baby Vox come to Phnom Penh

^Korean singers.

That's so cool. I wish Yoon Eun Hye was still in the group.
Sorry just to make this clear, but Baby V.O.X Re. V and Baby V.O.X are two different korean female groups.
Their the descendant group of Baby V.O.X.

And oh wow that is awesome that they went to Cambodia. :]

solin

sarNie Adult
Yeah ! I knew it and told to my parent to see them because they went to Cambodia for hollidays but they told me that there couldn't because when they wanted to buy billets there is no one ! Sold out all !

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
That 's the new babyvox, babyvox ree. i like the old babyvox, but these girls r pretty good.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
no wonder...I was like...whoaaa...they got major plastic surgery. lol.

So Baby Vox has descendents? lol. That sounds kinda funny. But isn't it a little weird taking another group's name? Unless the old BabyVox planned it or they worked something out between the groups. O well....just wondering.

no wonder...I was like...whoaaa...they got major plastic surgery. lol.

So Baby Vox has descendents? lol. That sounds kinda funny. But isn't it a little weird taking another group's name? Unless the old BabyVox planned it or they worked something out between the groups. O well....just wondering.
lol. Bao sweetie Baby Vox and Baby Vox Re. V came from the same music company. So, it doesn't really matter. The only reason why DR Music name them Baby Vox Re. V because Baby Vox was a big success and blah. And after Baby Vox left the company to pursued their own thing. DR thought it would be a good idea to have another girl group and name them Baby Vox Re. V and be the descendant group. Like KARA their the descendant group for Fin.K.L, and their from Daesung Entertainment. Haha. I'm just b.s.ing I don't know really, but the two group did came from the same company though. :]

Baby Vox stands for "Baby Voices of Xpression" where the new Baby Vox girls "Re. V" stands for "Renaissance Voices"

untinnu

sarNie Adult
LOL..when it says Baby VOX, I was soooooo looking for Yoon Eun Hye..but yeah..these girls are young..They're Baby VOX Re. V...there's a difference..

sulad

sarNie Adult
Don't like the new Baby VOX Rev.
They just don't know how to sing.

Weir-Pancake

sarNie Egg
I've seen their concert in Phnom Penh but the presenter had a bad english talk anyway i like Baby Vox

I heard that another korean group went to Cambodia too, that was "Paran", right?