Baby Names

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
You guys have a lot of unique, pretty names! Mine are so boring. LOL But I love this. :D I already have the names down. All I need to do now is find the father of these children. 555 

Girls: 
  • Janejira Chalida  - Not sure about Janejira but Chalida means "beautiful/attractive woman or a successful person."
  • Urassaya Angsumalin - Not entirely sure but someone said that Urassaya means "Daughter." Dunno. 555
  • Aerin means "Ireland, peace".
Boys: 
  • Mark Kobori - Mark means "warlike."
  • Arron means "high mountain, exalted". It is also of Arabic origin, where its meaning is "messenger".
  • Arnav means "Ocean" (or "the sea") in Hindi. 
  • Zain means "God is gracious". It is also of Arabic origin, where its meaning is "beautiful" and Hindi origin, where its meaning is "Godly light". 
  • Zidane means “Abundance” “Growth” or “ The one who progresses and makes other people progress.”
I also want my kids to have meaningful names as well although most of their meaning isn't that appealing to many, but as long as I know what they really mean and the effect they had in my life, I am content with it. :)
I'm debating between Khushi (means HAPPINESS in Hindi) and Lavanya (means BEAUTY in Hindi). I love Hindi names. <3 
I used to want to call my son Nichkhun but I'm iffy about it now. LOL I was not even a fan but i did like his name. :D I also like Ken and/or Kawee but I'm debating on which child should I use this name as for their middle name. 555 Nadech made it to my list but I'm actually debating about it now. Haha.
I didn't want to give all my kids full Asian names since my family would think I'm one weird kid. lol They wouldn't even be able to pronounce it too! 
It all depends on how I feel 10 years from now. 555 So far these are the only names I would love to call my babies. :) Sadly, I don't have any intention on having this many kids! LOLOL 

Here my list after having a baby already:
I am my daughter Urassaya Annabelle Xiong.
The reason why I named her that is because
1. I love Yaya
2. Urassaya means "my beautiful daughter"
3. Annabelle means "pretty"

If I have anymore child in the future I would name them:

Boys:
Kris Tawan Xiong

Girls:
Shinee savanah xiong

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
thatsouthernasianchick said:
If I ever have twin boys, I'm gonna name one Tawan and the other Saengthavy, both meaning sunshine, in Thai and Lao, respectively, since I have both Thai and Lao blood in me.
That is very clever!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
If I ever have twin boys, I'm gonna name one Tawan and the other Saengthavy, both meaning sunshine, in Thai and Lao, respectively, since I have both Thai and Lao blood in me.

Me too :)

ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักนะคะ (Yin Dee Tee Dai Roo Juk Na Ka) / Nice to know you :) [Thai]
ດີໃຈທີ່ໄດ້ຮູ້ກັບເຈົ່າ (Dee Jai Tee Dai Hoo Gub Jao) / Pleased to know you :) [Laotian]

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I named my youngest son: Titus

That named sound fierce but just like the name he is something else. They say, sometimes the name can reflect of the person and my son seriously fit Titus to perfection. He is sneaky and isn't afraid of anything...and so freaking vain. He is 6 years old and dressed himself to school everyday and always asked "Mommy am I handsome?"

I tell him Kindergarten girls doesn't care if you look good or not :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^  Your son is adorable!  Hahaha, all ready for the girls already *sniffsniff* j/k j/k. 

Ever since I did the "myvirtualchild" for one of Child Development class back then and called my son "Casper"... I've been quite fond of it lol.  If I have twins one day (which I doubt since it doesn't run in our family genes :p)  I think I would like to call the twins Casper and Jasper.  hahaha... Random I know.. but I grew fond of the names...

Since I'm a game freak... especailly toward Final Fantasy....  I'm especially fond of Squall Leonheart's name.  But I would either take Squall or Leonheart seperately, though I love the whole name :)

I'm still unsure of what I'll name my future children if I'm to ever have any one day :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, you want to name you kids one thing but when the baby is born and you see the face then the name changes. 

When I have my sons...my husband get to picked the first name of my oldest son but I picked the middle name. He wanted to pick both, I told him unless he carried the baby himself and go through the pain, he is lucky I let him pick the first name :) But for my second son, I picked both his names. I gave both my sons a middle name which I am glad I did because I called my youngest one by his middle name. The only thing is, my husband called him by his first name lol. So in a sense, we confused him. At school, his teacher called him Titus but he always want to write his first name...and his teacher said, how come Titus never write his correct name hahaha

Oh, my youngest is all about looks since he was in pre-K. He refused to wear a shirt that is a little big, it has to be the perfect size and color coordinate. And when we go to church, he wants to wear a suit all the time. Everyone that see him, all think he's going to be a player cause they said, he has that look. My oldest son, thinks his brother is a white kid...he is light skin, with big round eyes and has a split chin. I don't tell him he's cute anymore lol. He's already too full of himself at a young age.

Girl name that is pretty: Honesty

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I have always like to pick out names. I like names with meanings to them & names that are rare. Well, currently I want to have four children, 2 sons & 2 daughters lol. I find that picking out English names for girls is much easier since I have more choices. I used to be picky & wanted the girls' names to have the same number of syllables lol, but not anymore. I am still debating on both boys' & girls' English names.

For their names in my ethnicity, I had them all picked out. The boys have the same middle name meaning "bright, light", different first names but their first names start with the same letter. One first name is the name that my parents have always like & the other one is the name from the title of this great general in our history & we share a lot in common with him :lol: so it is like a reminder to not forget our family's identity. For the girls, they have the same middle names that means "treasured", different first names but start with the same letter. One first name is the name of a fruit I love to eat & the other one is part of a name of our family's homeland on my mother's side. The boys will have nicknames that start with the same letter as their sisters' first names - one name is the name of a fruit & the other one is part of a name of our family's homeland on my father's side. The girls' nicknames are their first names. The problem is that I don't know if my future husband will be okay with me naming all our children & having their names & nicknames relating to my family side :loool:. Well to think about it, I went through all the pain to have these children of ours so I guess I should have more sayings in naming them & he should be relieved that half of our children will not carry my last name since I used to want half of our children to carry my last name :loool:.

P.s. Sorry, I did not give out any names. I want to keep them private.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I didn't make a list of names for myself, but I made it for my brother and sister-in-law. They always told me that they don't know what to name their baby when they do have one so they will let me choose for them.

I really love the names from the 4hua jai series so I wanted to name babies: Din, Nam, Lom, Fai, Payu, Wayu, Pathapee, Akanee, Thipthara, Puri.
Other names are:
Boys:
River
Forest
Leaf
Suriya
Suriyon
Saichon

Girls:
Rampai
Rasamee
Roxy
Chia Nag (or Nag Chia)
Buppa
Saifon
Pimchanok

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :coverlaf: reminded me of 4HJHKK, GRGR, NRTR.
I like Pimchanok :thumbup:
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I didn't make a list of names for myself, but I made it for my brother and sister-in-law. They always told me that they don't know what to name their baby when they do have one so they will let me choose for them.

I really love the names from the 4hua jai series so I wanted to name babies: Din, Nam, Lom, Fai, Payu, Wayu, Pathapee, Akanee, Thipthara, Puri.
Other names are:
Boys:
Saichon

Girls:
Pimchanok

Step

Mrs James Ma
That will make Natee and Pim siblings  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: I cant think of them like that  :weee:  :weee: :p
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I know right. Now I want to name a son Natee too. LOL