Baby names?

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I am very bored by the way so I came up with this topic. I've always wondered what people would name their kids. If you were to have a boy or girl, what would you name your baby and the meaning? My aunt had her daughter a few days ago and she named her baby Kaitlynn Ploy Hogan. My grandma chose Ploy because she wanted some Asian in her.

If I ever have a daughter, I would name her Amara Ava Ambraya (means pretty in India) or something with an A. I like A names.

What about you guys?

Hopefully it's not something too weird like that celebrity Jason Lee who named his son Pilot Inspektor. Very very weird and that kid is going to be made fun of so bad when he grows up.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
did you hear about the white supremists that named their son Adolf Hitler and their daughter Aryan Nation? the bakeries won't put the kids' names on the birthday cakes. as if their parents weren't effed up enuff, now their kids are gonna be too.

i like Jewelayna... Jewel for short. that's gonna be my daughter's name.
i like Elijah for a boy.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
for a girl (any of these names)

Tatiana - means fairy queen in Russian
Tala - means star in Tagalog
Lima - Peru's capital city... and it also means five in Tagalog but you pronounce it differently... :lol:

for a boy

Carlisle - because of my Twilight obsession... :lol:
Zeus - I find the name cute... ^_^
Cairo - capital city of Egypt

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Jasper ..... no.... jasper sounds like a dog name.
i like Julian and Nat...man i want twins (boy and girl) SOOOOOOOOO bad.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Boy - Henley or Riley and i like Henry i dont know why... i like ken as as well
Girl - hmmmm ill come back to that

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: That's funny...Jasper does sound like a dog's name (no offense to those named Jasper though) but it's also the name of this character in my favorite soap opera, General Hospital...his name is Jasper Jax but he goes by Jax....

My son's name is Zachary but we call him Zack and my daughter's name is Natalie and we call her Nat. I like old names and at the time I had my kids, those names weren't often heard.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling

Another Twilight name and I don't think it sounds like a dog's name! But I definitely like Carlisle! It's so fancy!

Saifah

bite me x___
i HAVE NO iDEA WHAT TO NAME MY KiDS.
LOL i DONT KNOW iF iMA HAVE ANY...
BTW SOUPANSA i LOVE YOUR SiGGiE. iM TWiLiGHT OBESSED TOO!! LOL!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
I was odddd ass names to hella embarass my kids in the future. Hahaha jk

I want to give my kids common "English" names and then an Asian name. Make one first name and other one a middle name, so in the future, when they grow up, they can pick whichever one they want to use. If they want to "fit in" then they can use their English name. If they want to be unique and confuse everyone, then they can use their Asian name.

For a boy, I want to name him Andi...yeah that's all I have.

For the girl, I have a list...muahaha. I love Jirawan, Chanthira, or Chorin.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't want kids, like ever unless I decide to adopt. But for a girl I like these names, Alyssa, Marin, Anastasia, Artemis. I have a thing for "A" names too.

For boys I like Alec, Landon, and Jaden.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I have a twilight obsession too..

my daugther name would be isabella.. i love bella for some reason...
next choice would be adrianna....

son would be benjamin.. i have a love for it after seen curious of benjamin button. B)

did you hear about the white supremists that named their son Adolf Hitler and their daughter Aryan Nation? the bakeries won't put the kids' names on the birthday cakes. as if their parents weren't effed up enuff, now their kids are gonna be too.

i like Jewelayna... Jewel for short. that's gonna be my daughter's name.
i like Elijah for a boy.

OMG. lovebird!!! how are you??
this is sillygirl1021 btw... :lol:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
i HAVE NO iDEA WHAT TO NAME MY KiDS.
LOL i DONT KNOW iF iMA HAVE ANY...
BTW SOUPANSA i LOVE YOUR SiGGiE. iM TWiLiGHT OBESSED TOO!! LOL!!

Haha! I love Twilight! I'm obsessed with Edward, but Idk if I like the name as much.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
I have a twilight obsession too..

my daugther name would be isabella.. i love bella for some reason...
next choice would be adrianna....

son would be benjamin.. i have a love for it after seen curious of benjamin button. B)

OMG. lovebird!!! how are you??
this is sillygirl1021 btw... :lol:
hey girl!!! how u been? my computer crashed... so i've been trying to search for all the places i used to go to... and i'm having hella time finding anything. i've recently become stupid too... so i've lost all knowledge and memory. i feel "lakorn-ish" for memory loss. heehee..

i see a few AomPClub members here, but not sure if any of them remember me... i've been lost for so long.