Baan Sai Thong

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ oh boy. why do men do this and that? i think it's a human mystery lol. i mean i agree with everything that pink_juliet_kashi said (perfectly) but at the same time, words are so simple to speak out, especially since Chai Klang really did LOVE her you know what i mean, so it's like "Why not say it to her?"
lol *shake head*

^^^ that was one of the scenes i also did not like, because i also thought he was being stubborn and not just Potjaman. but now i absolutely love the way Chai Klang is so mature and respectful. his lines were sooo sensible too, and i can't help but keep thinking, wow, Potjaman is very lucky to have him as a husband, not just as a husband, friend and brother, but someone who she can look up to. he sets an example for her when he said she should not care about what others say because they know inside that they love each other.
dang, Chai Klang would probably be someone who doesn't get jealous easily. where do i find a guy like this? >< :scratchhead2:

THAT'S FOR SURE. CHAI KLANG IS MY NO. 1 P'EK IN LAKORN!!!
am currently watching Duangta Sawan and although i very much like her with Rome, i'm missing Joy onscreen with Num. <3

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
^ oh boy. why do men do this and that? i think it's a human mystery lol. i mean i agree with everything that pink_juliet_kashi said (perfectly) but at the same time, words are so simple to speak out, especially since Chai Klang really did LOVE her you know what i mean, so it's like "Why not say it to her?"
lol *shake head*

^^^ that was one of the scenes i also did not like, because i also thought he was being stubborn and not just Potjaman. but now i absolutely love the way Chai Klang is so mature and respectful. his lines were sooo sensible too, and i can't help but keep thinking, wow, Potjaman is very lucky to have him as a husband, not just as a husband, friend and brother, but someone who she can look up to. he sets an example for her when he said she should not care about what others say because they know inside that they love each other.
dang, Chai Klang would probably be someone who doesn't get jealous easily. where do i find a guy like this? >< :scratchhead2:

THAT'S FOR SURE. CHAI KLANG IS MY NO. 1 P'EK IN LAKORN!!!
am currently watching Duangta Sawan and although i very much like her with Rome, i'm missing Joy onscreen with Num. <3

Me too! Chai Klang is my favorite P'ek too. I also miss him and Joy onscreen!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I had to rewatch this. I still love it. But i keep on ignoring the fact that Num/Joy are related, i guess since this takes place back in the 50's so it doesn't really matter back then. Love the ost!!!!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know who the female singer is for the ost?? The gal who sang the opening song and the duet with Num. I've been searching for years! Any help?