Baan Rao...Jong Jarern (Exact)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sad that Fang have to play second to Pang again. Wish she were n'ke. Anyone know yet what the story line or summer for this lakorn.

Mann

Omg, Pang & Oh again? Hahha, I wonder if they'll pair, Haha, and Pang & Fang again, Fangs gonna be second to Pang, Like Likit Ruk Likit Luerd.

Mann

Oh thanks, Lol, I like Oh, but I didn't like him paired with Pang, Hehhe, I think he'll look better with Fang. Thanks Again. ^_^

fanny

sarNie Adult
Sad that Fang have to play second to Pang again. Wish she were n'ke. Anyone know yet what the story line or summer for this lakorn.
oh gosh again she play second n'ek to pang. pang cant even act....i think fang is way better. yyyyyyyyyyy

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
yeah another lakorn with Fang. but darn it she's not even the n'ek that sucks!!!!!!! dang why do Fang keep getting the supporting role when she's a way better actress than Pang!!!! :angry: make me want to scream and pull my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
fanny Posted Yesterday, 09:49 AM
(dancy @ Nov 4 2007, 05:56 PM)
oh gosh again she play second n'ek to pang. pang cant even act....i think fang is way better. yyyyyyyyyyy
Yeah this will be her second time with Pang. Her frist lakorn with Pang was the one with Captain. Its call "Likit Ruk Likit Luerd."

I hope Exact let her be n'ke again.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really wish Fang was the lead too. She did such a good job on Huo Jai Sila. She also cries so good. I wonder why they keep giving Pang the leading roles. Does she make lakorns get good ratings or what? Anyways, I thought they got poor rating for Likit ruk likit kean.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow they're both in paper and amy's lakron to...interesing....cause i didn't thought soo....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
no...this lakorn is different from pepper/amy lakorn
its just that this lakorn had its opiening ceremony on the same day as pepper/amy

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is on air. shouldnt this be pinned? i dont like Pang.. i like the other couple though..sighh im gonna have to skipp this one.. why is Fang always supporting role.