Baan Na Cafe (Kantana)

fanny

sarNie Adult
i thinks she is way cuter than pancake. she reminds me of earn jirawan rs singer. i never see her in lakorn, but when i saw her in wwywy i thouht she was so funny and so adorable.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Kratip is cute! More lakorns for Nam :D
Agree, she does resemble both Pan and Earn.
The dimples is more towards Earn.

Thanks Thip!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I was reading about this lakorn..It says it is a musical type which is loogtoong style..I heard Nam sing before and he is pretty good..I don't know about the girl though..Plus I never seen her act before as well..Didn't watch lol..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah Nam used to be a singer with his Dutchie friends called Friend with Au, Pai, and Big...miss them..they had nice songs too lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^Ah, the Dutchie Friends and the lakorn Melody of Love. Even tho he didn't sing that in there. But I'll be watching this for sure. For Nam and cus it has looktoong singing in it. Lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah I adore her too...ch7 newbies I adore are Kratip, Sammie, and Faai, eventhough she's not that new lolz....and Gam and Kwang from Sao 5 lolz

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know . I adore alot of the newbie actresses CH7 has ! It just suckkks that they don't promote than since they favor only the ones they like most over there ! :) But yeahh . My new favorites are Kratip, Kwang, Fai and Yingg ! :) I hope they become nang'ek veryy soon ! I'm glad they gave Kratip a chance. But now they just need to let my other threee girls a chance, lols ! :p I want to see Nam w/ Ying too ! Maybe they can replace Jieb and Nam since it's not possible for them to ever pair up again ! :( But I still love Nam and Jieb together anyhow though, Alwayys ! :) Btw Kratip doesn't look thai at all ! She's look totally like Chinese and reminds me of Crystal the girl from Forbidden Kingdom w/ Jet Li and Jackie Chan.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
OMG, she's got a role as nang'ek? Anyways, I'm glad because she is really pretty and cute and she does look like Pancake.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lols . I don't think she looks completely like Pancake . Probably only the eyes . But shes has a nicer smile and face structure . She's just too adorable and very prettyy too. Haa, If they say that about her then maybe she'll be the next bigg hit . 'Cause Pan's first lakorn/nang'ek role was with Nam too ! lols . :p