BAABUL!!!!!!!!!!!

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
supposedly its suppose to be about the bonds of a daughter-in-law and a father-in-law. Rani husband (salman) dies in the movie and Amitabh (salman's dad in the movie?) is bent on bringing happiness back into Rani's life...maybe in the form of john abraham =).

Hema Malini is soooo pretty in this movie. no matter how old she is. Her daughter Esha Deol still scares the heeby jeebies out of me.

This movie is made by the same people who made BAGBHAN.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Hema Malini is forever beautiful; my grandparents have always loved her acting...she will definitely be a classic star

rukmos

sarNie Adult
did you guys know that this movie is being shown in parts of the US. I live in chicago and it's being shown in major theaters, how well is has been doing, I don't know.

cecilia

Staff member
^they show india file in bigger city and where most of their ppl live in ^^ ..jealous of MN too..they have an india theatre..:(

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I've watched it on youtube...its very sad...i was crying when rani imagined salman with the sweater and dancing...it was very sad...=[..I can't wait til it comes out in dvd....=]

Kelly

I wanna watch it so bad but I'ma wait for it to have subs n be on dvd aha...I'm sure gonna own it!

gs

Sexy Back
this movie is pretty good just saw it last night i'll upld for u guys something this week with the sub

neena

sarNie Adult
salman should go on a diet...he looks really bad...rani and salman shall then hook up...i think they'll make a beautiful couple... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
the only thing that i think is over act is them calling each other dude and buddy..i perfer dad and son..LOL..

overall..it was alrite..i expect it to be better..but what can i say..salman's film are usually giggly sad in a way..LOL

thanks gs for the upload ja..^^