B4nl8er┊Artworks

b4nl8er

sarNie Egg
Hey girls! I'm gonna start uploading some of my artworks here! This is my first artwork post, I will write a fanfiction story about this in the future :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
New & Kwan, they look like a hecka good couple.
I can't wait to see more of your art, especially since I'm so in love with your amazing MVs.
Can't wait to read this fic.
This poster is awesome, I love the textures, the photos you chose, & the text :D

b4nl8er

sarNie Egg
Here's another one! or you can say the book cover! but I'll be updating my stories on a blog! If you want the link you can ask me.... :thumbsup:

b4nl8er

sarNie Egg
ewwwwww.......... :vomit: j/k. Stop stealing my man!!!!!!!!! KOU! :smack:

Oh Pangia I'm not trying to steal him! I'm promoting him because he deserves IT!!!!(I Like Him)and if I an trying to steal him don't you have a "GUY" already???!! :whistle: LOL j/k......... :rofl:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh Pangia I'm not trying to steal him! I'm promoting him because he deserves IT!!!!(I Like Him)and if I an trying to steal him don't you have a "GUY" already???!! :whistle: LOL j/k......... :rofl:
I know New deserves me! That's all I know, and Guy too of course. But whatever :whatever:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooh my, these are really nice :D

i never really pictured the two together much since they played bro/sis in DDH hehe.. but they don't look a tad bit bad at all :)

p.s. i aldo moved your thread to the correct section.. i'm just informing in case you wonder why it's located somewhere else now, hehe.

b4nl8er

sarNie Egg
oooh my, these are really nice :D

i never really pictured the two together much since they played bro/sis in DDH hehe.. but they don't look a tad bit bad at all :)

p.s. i aldo moved your thread to the correct section.. i'm just informing in case you wonder why it's located somewhere else now, hehe.

thanks so much girl, I just started asianfuse and don't know how to work around it! but thanks so much!!

b4nl8er

sarNie Egg
My latest photoshop of the new Taiwanese drama "Extravagant Challenge" I ship GongXi&Shang! a.k.a Kyoko&Sho! :thumbsup: