Ayarak

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Opening Credit theme...Credit BlueMoon

Please Credit me if posting @ other forums...thank u

Starring: Kwan,Mam J.,Nok J.,Chatchai,Dom,Chai,Aom S.,Thookta,etc

sarN

sarNie Granny
i rember dis lkaorn --- mad tear oMG i was flowing away watching dis lakorn :eek:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
roodaimai said:
Do you have the theme song for this? because I really like the song
[post="10338"][/post]​
Yep but you'll have to wait...because I'm doing everything in babysteps. :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow! this lakorn was kind of flashbacking my mind...damned i was literally flooding the tears up the house. :( :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx bluemoon for the opening credit!..this lakorn was sooo sad.eRr..i hate it..it was good but then i get so piss..kwan is always playing a dramatic and sad role..and shes so good at it..when she comes back she plays a really good role..never anything just simple..thats why i hate watching her lakorn because she always make me cry soo much..such a great actress

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
really sad lakorn..I remember the whole family staying up until like 6 am..watching and crying...lol

Pink

sarNie Egg
Oh... yea I remember it was one of the best lakorn ever. Its sooo...sad i couldn't stop crying, especially when i saw Chai and Dom cried. :(

Kina

Dubsteppin'
yea i cried aloooooooooooooooot when i watched this lakorn. even my mom cried...i mean she doesnt usualy cry to lakorns b4. man oh man....................but i do like the song alot.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn...but it was so sad...i didn't get to watch the ending..anyone cares to give me a summary of what happen at the end...i also hate the fact that they are all related and like one another..

S

sunflower

wintr said:
I love this lakorn...but it was so sad...i didn't get to watch the ending..anyone cares to give me a summary of what happen at the end...i also hate the fact that they are all related and like one another..
[post="32184"][/post]​

let see if i remember this correctly..... it's been a while.....

sontisook came and tried to kill jariya and chatchai tried to stop him... they all ran out chasing each other... and i think it was chai who is sontisook's nephew shot and killed sontisook. kwan told chai the truth i think and he was crying.. damn.. don't really remember now... but i know that dom and chai both were in love with oom.. but chai is oom's half brother.. and dom is her first cousin... so no one got anyone... it was a bittersweet ending... dang, that's all i remember! sorry :sweat:

an la

sarNie Hatchling
yep this lakorn was very good i stayed up watching it with my grandmother. i also found the theme song, so i uploaded them in the buddy media section, if anybody still wants them.