Awayjee See Chompoo (No Problem)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i know thinking about it makes me feel disgusted but i just don't think about the part por raises her and stufff, yucky but despite that they're cute together.. i love how eppy 1 ended! so cute :wub:

kermint

sarNie Adult
i may love it this lakorn tho. yeh, i think por and ja make a cute couple too. totally love them together.

navy

sarNie Adult
I love Por, and I'm happy to see him with difference actress. Ja is Cute. Happy to see her with Por.

My hope to see him with Janie in the near future....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wasn't going to watch thi lakorn, but my sisters were watching it and I saw it with them... This lakorn isn't so bad. The only thing I hate is Ja. She's too naive and her character is annoying at times.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This movie is so cute.
But Ja's hair bothers me and she kind of looks american is she somewhat american?

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn would be better if they got rid of all the annoying characters such as top and her husband (ja's aunty and uncle). I'm sorry but their character is pointless and does absolutely NOTHING but reduce the stimulation of the entire plot. When the lakorn could have been moving at a faster pace, these stupid characters have to interfere and make some stupid and pointless dialogue which serves no purpose to the plot development. For example, when Ja and Por are going to the city in bangkok they just had to interfere. Instead of doing this, the director/writer could have created some sweet scenes of Por and Ja during their trip to bangkok.

I had high expectations for this lakorn but I'm quite disappointed, really. Hopefully it gets better, because so far it seems to be a potentially enjoyable lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
C'mon guys only 2 eppy's has aired you know. There's still more to come but right now its at a slow pace.

I'm sureee Ja is full Thai maybe its just the hair color and light skin tone she has.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
C'mon guys only 2 eppy's has aired you know. There's still more to come but right now its at a slow pace.

I'm sureee Ja is full Thai maybe its just the hair color and light skin tone she has.
Oh ic.
Yeah she is really light skin thats why I thought she was half and my mom asked me that too I was like I don't know.

kermint

sarNie Adult
just want to said Por and Ja are cute in here. love por this lakorn. he looks soooooooooo fine and sweet the character. i love por's character.

No, Nampueng is not N'Rai. Nampueng's character is so nice.....

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i was watching episode 1 and i'm confused about how ja's mom is rich
okay so she was adopted and her adoptive parents left her the money after they died and her adoptive parents are por's parents?
so confused

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Which part is confusing? The part where Por's dad and step mom adopted her or why they left their money for her?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
por and ja are real cute even though por is still stiff lol ja look like a doll she is so adorable. her acting is still ok but she's real cute. i don't like au and his daddy though not cause they're bad but cause they're weird LOL au is so weird as raay. sad dat noon died she was soooooo nice to por

kermint

sarNie Adult
i was watching episode 1 and i'm confused about how ja's mom is rich
okay so she was adopted and her adoptive parents left her the money after they died and her adoptive parents are por's parents?
so confused
the dad was Por real dad in this lakorn but the mom wasn't his mom. she was Por step mom though so that's why the step mom can't accept Por. you see the part this lakorn flashback when por was little.