average height...

so i'm just curious what your average heights and weights are, because when i was on the west coast, it seemed like most of the asians are on the shorter side, but when i moved to the east coast (new york), most of the asians are my height or taller... :mellow: ...

i'm 5'8" at 110 ...so just curious...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It's probably the different demographics of Asian ethnicities, more of a certain group tend to be attracted to specific regions, either because they have family there and like the climate or lifestyle. West coast lifestyle is different from East coast.

On average in the south central part of the US, I'd say that Asian women tend to be from 5'2" to 5'4".
There are plenty of girls that are 5'5" and a handful taller but on average you'll find more Asian girls that are less than 5'5".

I'm 5'3", sorry won't share my weight. ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm 3 feet tall lmao and weigh 500 lbs! Damn can you imagine that? I'd be like one of the seven dwarfs, except only much rounder :lol:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I'm super short, around 152cm which converts to about 5' and weigh 43 kilo's, thats like 93 lbs? I so wish i was taller! But i guess i still have a bit of time to grow.. ^_^

Katerine

Butterfly123
umm let me think back to my last doctors check up umm i think i'm 163 - 164 cm tall which i thinks like 5'4 - 5'5 or 5'6 dunno not sure but i think in average hight for a 15 - 16 year old girl and my weight is a no go area :p

sirena

sarNie Adult
so i'm just curious what your average heights and weights are, because when i was on the west coast, it seemed like most of the asians are on the shorter side, but when i moved to the east coast (new york), most of the asians are my height or taller... :mellow: ...

i'm 5'8" at 110 ...so just curious...

im 5'9 and 128lb but i live in canada

i dnt noe abt u.s

but in canada hea (vancover)most asian r very short Woman and Men

ive never met a guy whos taller then me beside my brother being 6'2

im telling u all

PLAY SPORT!!! IT MAKE U TALLER SERIOUSLY NO KIDDING

me and my bro we play sport he plays basketball and i use to play volley

my other 2 bro and sis they dnt play sport, my other bro is only 5'5

and my sister is only 5'3

judyp

sarNie Adult
playing sports will not make you taller, though you do have an advantage in some sports. your height is based on your diet/health as well as your genetics. my dad is about 5'8", my mom is 5'3" and im 5'7". you can be taller than your parents or even shorter too based on the older generation's genes that may or may not be passed down.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
playing sports will not make you taller, though you do have an advantage in some sports. your height is based on your diet/health as well as your genetics. my dad is about 5'8", my mom is 5'3" and im 5'7". you can be taller than your parents or even shorter too based on the older generation's genes that may or may not be passed down.
Exactly. :)
I played sports when I was younger too, I was a major tomboy growing up and I'm still an outdoorsy person.
I was very athletic as a child, when it came to physical fitness and running I was literally #1 both in girls and boys competition, and yet I'm only 5'3". <_< Oh well, I've learned to embrace my shortness. :p Oh and I'm 25.

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
um im 5'2" and i wont say my weight either but im not fat! lol

sirena

sarNie Adult
yea it true with genetic and diet and stuff

but i still think sport helps alot becuz of excerises

oh btw im 19

20 next month ^^