Australia shiping a package to florida

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
hi i was wondering how long will it take for a via air mail package from australia to ship to florida it was sent out on friday but i dunt know wich company does via air mail take for example usps ups or fedex?

little

sarNie Adult
it depends what service u pick. U could do by USPS, Fed Ex express, UPS Express. When u do The package by international priority Mail for USPS. It could take as long as 7-10 days it depends. Plus if u do go by USPS going international u need a US customs form. If ur package is heavy it's good to use their flat rate boxes. Like the medium box is $41.95 up to 20lbs. Large box is like 53.95 also up to 20lbs u could fit anything in there but not exceed 20lbs. the smaller flat rate is 4.95 and could go up to 4lbs. It must been expensive with those Fed Ex services but u should research what ways are the best for u. I do the business mail at my company and i get to use their postage meter machines so I do shipped those international boxes and man they are pricy without their flat rate boxes and at that time I didn't have it in stock so it goes by the weigh and destination

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ooh ok but what if its via air mail unregisterd mail or something how long will it take to arrive to jacksonville florida when the package was shipped from austrailia on friday july 24 i order like 2 movies from a website but they said they sent it out via air mail unregisterd mail