Aum's english is superb

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg

I've been reading his comments on clubartichart too & i smile everytime. I want to hear him speak english...prob gonna sound sexy as heck!!!.

hell even if his english is not sexy his face will compensate and make it sexy........... :spin:
yes it makes me smile everytime i read his comments too, its just so charming..ormaybe i am just biased !

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
you must have been drunk perhaps? or just mistaken lol. I know how it feels :lol:
:loool: yeah i was way off on that :loool: well now i'm not confuse anymore ^_^ but yeah not the first time for me to be mistaken probably won't be the last :huh: I'll try to remember to be sober next time when i'm watching something before posting something wrong again but I have you guys to correct me again when i'm wrong:loool:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i wonder if people can write good in English then they should be good at speaking too and I'm not talking about pronunciation, but in terms of grammar. I guess talking u dun hav time to think, but writing u do. I have international friends and their writing is pretty good, but their pronunciation is kinda off and their grammar is alsokinda off too when they speak.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Num's had complete college education, and I'm sure he passed those english classes too. For him to have graduated, I'm sure his english grammer written is pretty up there...but has anyone heard his english? It's hilarious. What are you doing comes out like wad u duing lol. Even Anne whose background is european, her english is funny to listen to. Go watch Samee with Au THanakorn where she told off his white friend lol. Anne's got a masters in english. So no just cause someone's written english is good doesnt necessarily mean it comes out perfect when they talk it. Mainly cause it's Thailand, they're so influenced by the accent there it's hard to change.

lol it's ok dmdaisy, I've done the same thing, swear it's for sure, but then turns out I'm just as confused :lol:

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
i wonder if people can write good in English then they should be good at speaking too and I'm not talking about pronunciation, but in terms of grammar. I guess talking u dun hav time to think, but writing u do. I have international friends and their writing is pretty good, but their pronunciation is kinda off and their grammar is alsokinda off too when they speak.
i guess that would be totally different from native english speakers here....everyone i know speaks fluently but atrocity hits when they start writing... :huh:

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
Num's had complete college education, and I'm sure he passed those english classes too. For him to have graduated, I'm sure his english grammer written is pretty up there...but has anyone heard his english? It's hilarious. What are you doing comes out like wad u duing lol. Even Anne whose background is european, her english is funny to listen to. Go watch Samee with Au THanakorn where she told off his white friend lol. Anne's got a masters in english. So no just cause someone's written english is good doesnt necessarily mean it comes out perfect when they talk it. Mainly cause it's Thailand, they're so influenced by the accent there it's hard to change.
lol it's ok dmdaisy, I've done the same thing, swear it's for sure, but then turns out I'm just as confused :lol:

you killed it !!!! :lmao: all the girls here were fantasizing about his sexy english and you came and killed our fantasy!!! THANKS A LOT !! :angry:
im gonna go for a good cry now ...

p.s LOL you are sooo cruel B)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
you killed it !!!! :lmao: all the girls here were fantasizing about his sexy english and you came and killed our fantasy!!! THANKS A LOT !! :angry:
im gonna go for a good cry now ...

p.s LOL you are sooo cruel B)
lol I'm just thinking realistically. Even the way they pronounce names there is off, but they dont think so, they just like adding the thai flare lol. That's why Peter comes out Petdur :loool: the last part of the word is pronounced with ur voice kinda raised and a bit high :loool:

natty

Chubs
i think people should just watch Christ Delivery... good way to learn english.. even i watch it cus i'm not all the fluent in english... just look at the way i type...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i think people should just watch Christ Delivery... good way to learn english.. even i watch it cus i'm not all the fluent in english... just look at the way i type...
what's christ delivery? after i saw dis thread i went to aum's site to see his comments cause i was curious. i do think dude is cute but his english is fob LOL he can type in english but it's a lil fob. i aint a aum hater i like him when i want to but really his english isn't great. he said he can't type thai well which is ok but his english typing aint perfect. it's funny lol but it's cute how he replies to his fans

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
His anyone even heard him speak english? or just the talk about him typing english and assuming he would be good in speaking english? i've actually seen that christ delivery show even though i don't need it cause i was curious, it's not bad and he does teach english well. But alot of the thai actors don't pronounce the word right especially the names lmao.

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
lol I'm just thinking realistically. Even the way they pronounce names there is off, but they dont think so, they just like adding the thai flare lol. That's why Peter comes out Petdur :loool: the last part of the word is pronounced with ur voice kinda raised and a bit high :loool:

HUSH !!! when u are a fan, there is no such thing as " thinking realistically "..... ^_^

well accents are forgivable...everyone makes fun of my " new york " accent and i think my english is the most nuetral form of english... :p

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg

practice makes perfect !!! ill just continue watching lakorns and learning thai that way! :p

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
what's christ delivery? after i saw dis thread i went to aum's site to see his comments cause i was curious. i do think dude is cute but his english is fob LOL he can type in english but it's a lil fob. i aint a aum hater i like him when i want to but really his english isn't great. he said he can't type thai well which is ok but his english typing aint perfect. it's funny lol but it's cute how he replies to his fans

boooo ! you're a hater :lmao: !!!....nobody's english is perfect not even native speakers
but what i meant by his enlgish being superb is that considering the fact that english just an ESL for him and to be able to write in it is awesome......i studied classical chinese for 4 yrs and japanese for 3 and for the life of me i can't write or conversate for shit...

p.s hahaha FOB, that word always cracked me up

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
His anyone even heard him speak english? or just the talk about him typing english and assuming he would be good in speaking english? i've actually seen that christ delivery show even though i don't need it cause i was curious, it's not bad and he does teach english well. But alot of the thai actors don't pronounce the word right especially the names lmao.

im totally basing it on his writing..=)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
YEAH.. THAT iS TRUE... JUST BECAUSE THEY WRiTE WELL iN ENGLiSH DOESN'T NECESSARiLY MEANS THEY SPEAK ENGLiSH WELL. BUT i JUST WANNA HEAR HiM SPEAK! LOL

i KNOW POR'S ENGLiSH iS GOOD! HE STiLL HAS THAT THAi ACCENT BUT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HiM CLEARLY!

Mai*

sarNie Elites
lol why do people assume that thai stars are esl? most of them have a degree na, probably better off than some of the people here who doesnt have a college education. And becuase they're educated and english is an importat language in thailand, so chances are they speak and write it. Dont underestimate them just cause they live in thailand.

as for Por lol, he speaks it well? I can barely make it what he's trying to say :loool: wait we're talking about Por Nattawut right? :loool:

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
lol why do people assume that thai stars are esl? most of them have a degree na, probably better off than some of the people here who doesnt have a college education. And becuase they're educated and english is an importat language in thailand, so chances are they speak and write it. Dont underestimate them just cause they live in thailand.

as for Por lol, he speaks it well? I can barely make it what he's trying to say :loool: wait we're talking about Por Nattawut right? :loool:

well it's sorta safe to assume that thai celebs learned eng as an ESL unless they grew up or studied manyyyyy yrs overseas, or went to schools that used english exclusively or grew up with parents who are native eng speakers..etc etc so long as the native tongue is not english, eng will always be the ESL. btw, im deff not underestimating i actually think its very cool that he can write in english even though some may argue that it's foblish... ^_^

speaking of education...are most thai celebs college eudated? it appears as if it is the case, do thai culture place extreme value on education? are college educates expensive?

Mai*

sarNie Elites
well it's sorta safe to assume that thai celebs learned eng as an ESL unless they grew up or studied manyyyyy yrs overseas, or went to schools that used english exclusively or grew up with parents who are native eng speakers..etc etc so long as the native tongue is not english, eng will always be the ESL. btw, im deff not underestimating i actually think its very cool that he can write in english even though some may argue that it's foblish... ^_^

speaking of education...are most thai celebs college eudated? it appears as if it is the case, do thai culture place extreme value on education? are college educates expensive?
why are you asking for?

you just said up there it's safe to assume they learn english as ESL. So if that is what you want to believe, dont let the facts discourage you from thinking otherwise ;)