Aum's english is superb

puppylov

sarNie Adult
did he chat with you or was it his writing? u kno some people r good at writing, but crappy in speaking or just good at writing cuz they can refer to resources. when u write u hav more time, but when speaking u dun have time to think. well, either way he knows English

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
oh sweet jesus!!!!! p'aum, if you are reading this , i swear to the heavens above i am not as crazy as i sound!!! i am craziER in person...haaghahahah :p

serious i think my comments here are much more tamed than some of the comments other ladies have posted, some made my ears blush!! i try to keep it tamed and censored i dont want to get booted off this site...otherwise, god, all
the garbage that will be coming out of my mind......hehe B)
DITTO!! kekeke me too... i tamed my thoughts... other's just go all out.

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
did he chat with you or was it his writing? u kno some people r good at writing, but crappy in speaking or just good at writing cuz they can refer to resources. when u write u hav more time, but when speaking u dun have time to think. well, either way he knows English

totally agree...but nevertheless its comforting to know that if i ever do meet him ( prob in my dreams ) there will be ways of communicating !

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
gosh!! i still havent gotten accepted yet!! i'm so anxious!! you girls are so lucky!! haha...yeah a lot of thai stars can write in english, when it comes to tlking ,they're a bit slower...shoot..i can understand most thai, but cant speak it well lol..same with laotian

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think he came to school in the states but could be wrong don't know that much about him. I think maybe he went to one of those international(british) private school in thailand they speak only english in school cause I think louis scott and joni anwar went to one of school in thailand. I think his family has some money since his dad a well known actor himself.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
gosh!! i still havent gotten accepted yet!! i'm so anxious!! you girls are so lucky!! haha...yeah a lot of thai stars can write in english, when it comes to tlking ,they're a bit slower...shoot..i can understand most thai, but cant speak it well lol..same with laotian
Hey lilxgxriah, if you still are not a member of ATC you might want to PM kkrystal. She know the web admin for that site I think and she was able to fix alot of the other's girls issues with that site. Weird part of it is that I couldn't register one day then I tried again on a PC and it worked just fine and I got in the same day. Just thought you might want to know... :D

water500cc

sarNie Egg
i don't really care if he's gay or not..he's talented..and he's HOT..that's what's important :p
and it was pretty cool of him to type in English
cuz basically i can't read Thai at all....so yeah, luv him :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I don't think he came to school in the states but could be wrong don't know that much about him. I think maybe he went to one of those international(british) private school in thailand they speak only english in school cause I think louis scott and joni anwar went to one of school in thailand. I think his family has some money since his dad a well known actor himself.
Is that right? Aum's dad is a well known actor himself? Who is he? I don't have a clue! Thanks!