Aump Patcharapa

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... Aum really like to use her SEXINESS to appeal to her fans... no wonder that freaky guy got obessed with her... and entered her home....

she's too attractive... i would be attracted to her if i were a guy...

anjos

very sexy photo.... but yeah.... agree w/ya.... she need something different..... most of her pixz.... look the same.... B)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I think she looks great, best shoots of her yet.
She doesn't need to change herself, i like her just being her :wub:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I think Aump is pretty. Most of the pix that I see her in, she is usually has her teeth showing a lil' bit. Just like the pix above...ALL the time. There are 9 of them in this shoot alone. This shoot reminds me of the one she had with Vee.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
her facial expression is always the same in just about every photoshoot.. the only differences are her clothes, hair and make-up.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
st_nba said:
I think Aump is pretty. Most of the pix that I see her in, she is usually has her teeth showing a lil' bit. Just like the pix above...ALL the time. There are 9 of them in this shoot alone. This shoot reminds me of the one she had with Vee.
[post="131197"][/post]​

I agreed :) I like each one of them, but the express are all the same B)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Her expressions are natural, she lips are like that.
Some other stars have adapted that expression too lol

katy

sarNie Egg
I can't see anything........Can u reload them..PLease and thank u....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I think she looks beautiful in the photoshoot. Love her! She's so sexy!!! That's what I like about her is her "unique" expressions.