Aum,Stefan,Mario,Mart,Mos,Ananda,Dome

neena

sarNie Adult
hahahahahaha....i rubu rubu aum but he sure looks...gay on the cover of this mag...my favorite one...ananda...then mario...the rest were very blah. i wanna see the inside shoot for this magazine!! wanna see more pictures!! :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh funk no mario is not dat ripped. he's puny. so is mos but he look his normal self on da cover lol wow y they gotta lie like dat. poor mario LOL

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
are they trying to kill us?
why so many hot men.
they got most of my favorite.
this pose does looked funny.
but cute and hot.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes. they should have put everyone in there like how they did on VOLUME.
and yup. PONG AND ROME have them hard rock bodies. should have put them in there as well.

btw. they put too much OIL on them :( .. it make it looks erh .. i won't say :p
Pong & Rome..and add Ken in there and it'll be perfect..but i guess he's too busy these days w/ the daddie duties.**chuckles** :D

love the volume magazine featuring the pra'eks..goodness still regret not getting a copy if anyone has one and wants to sell it..kashie will pay up to 10 bucks for it if it's good quality! me=desperate! -_-

yeah i agree..but i hope it's not real oil..some lotion of some kind...a bit too much..but i bet ceci..you and I wouldn't want to stop rubbling it on them too if we were the ones putting it on them.. :loool: :loool:

sirena

sarNie Adult
it looks like gay magazine hahha jk

whos the dude with the mustache hes kinda hot ive never seen him

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dats ananda. he's usually in films. ananda can look good sometimes lol and yes some of dem look perdy gay on da cover LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao like i said b4 mario is tinyyy they photoshopped da cover. mos got set up though. mario got a whole new body and they aint give one to mos LOL

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao haha .. too much airbrushing on all of them .. but yeah, ive got some SC of this shoot :D

credit: ateam forum || wishy for the video :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehehe aum n mario are so kute.. thanks bau.. xp..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hehe yep, mario and aum are cuties :wub: but yep .. no probs aiko (didnt you say you're going to sleep a few minutes ago? :p)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think that they all look so damn HOT HOT HOT HOT :drool: :drool: :drool:

sorry if there it's a lot of pictures of some of them..but this all i could find..hmm i think they look way better in the pictures than the cover ^^