"Aum Stabbed In The Back By Stephan" so juicy!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Spicy forum has so much gossip articles, me likes :p . I wasn't aware of this so this is new to me. I apologize if this has already been posted. Credit to Spicy forum and translator Vicky.

"Aum Stabbed In The Back By Stephan, She Wants Out!"
Normally we are given an interview, asking question after question, but once she read the newspaper and read the hot rising p’ek, “Stephan Salamone’s” comments about the sexy n’ek, “Aum Patcharapa’s” reasons for backing out of the lakorn, “Raeng Rit Pitsawat” because she was sulking due to the fact that reporters were not paying enough attention to her, but more so to him and his girlfriend, “Namfon Kullanat” the day of the lakorn opening.

After seeing news like this, steam was coming out of the n’eks ears, when reporters approached her and asked to interview her as the “Gossip Contest” at Central.

“Honestly, it doesn’t have anything to do with what Stephan said. Me, sulking because of the reporters? Stephan probably misunderstood. I don’t know where he got his information from to say that I was sulking, when it has nothing to do with it. I don’t like it that people have been saying that I’m a third person, even though you’ll tease me about that today, its okay, but there’s going to be more news like this later on. If I were to read about 2-3 magazines and see this news, its okay, but every magazine is focusing on this. I really don’t like it, this is work, how come they can’t separate the two issues? Saying that I’m a third person and writing “ha ha ha” at the end is not enough. I feel that this is work, they should be able to separate the two.”

“You ask if I am ‘noy jai’?...I’m not at all, I don’t think much of it. Normally I don’t like to give interviews, but I don’t like the word “third hand? (suan kern)”, it’s a term that’s sticking to me. I don’t know why Stephan is saying that I’m sulking because of the reporters not paying enough attention to me, but only to their couple. He’s thinking too much, honestly he’s imagining too much. I don’t really care about that issue. This is the truth, if you want me to swear to it, I can. The thing I don’t like is the word “suan kern” and I don’t know what they’re even saying.”

Have you had the chance to see Stephan and asked why he said such a thing?

“I only spoke to P’Fon, she said Stephan doesn’t speak Thai very well. I was like okay…if he can’t read Thai, then that’s fine, but if you’re able to play in lakorns, then you must be able to speak it. The reason why I’m saying this isn’t because I’m upset. Just a moment ago, P’Fon called and asked how I was doing and said Stephan said he didn’t say it like that. I was like ‘huh…you didn’t say it?” then why would the reporters write such a thing. I spoke with P’Fon, because I know her and honestly, she’s a really sweet person. As for Stephan, I didn’t know him from before.”

“Personally, the reason why I accepted this lakorn is because I know P’Fon, I’ve known her since I entered the industry. She is very sweet to me, so that’s why I wanted to be in it. I personally don’t like to compete with anyone, it doesn’t matter who the reporters pair me up to compete with, I don’t want to be in competition with anyone. I like being on my own, its more comfortable, this is best. I don’t like competition, and I feel uncomfortable when people like to compare me to someone else, or comparing someone else to me, or me being a third hand. It makes me feel uncomfortable, and I don’t like to work in an atmosphere that makes me feel that way. This is the truth.”

Does that mean you’re pulling out?

“I haven’t talked to them about it yet. If possible, I want to pull myself out, but I don’t know what the channel will say about it, I haven’t talked to them about it yet. It’s up to the elders. With P’Tookta (an elder at Kantana?) I haven’t spoken to her yet, only her secretary. I asked if it was possible to pull out, but if the elders say I can’t, then I’ll have to be in it, since I’ve never been the one to choose my lakorns, I guess being in another won’t hurt.”

If you have to be in it, will you have problems working with Stephan?

“I’m not upset with him, just that does he understand I’ve been an actress for so long, I haven’t compared myself to anyone or spoke about anyone else’s problems. It doesn’t matter what situation it is, whether true or not, I’ve never spoken about anyone else’s issues. It’s a social manner to not speak of it. I understand he’s mixed, and I have to forgive him. But he said he didn’t say any of it, and that reporters wrote it on their own. I don’t think much of it, and with P’Fon, we haven’t been arguing either. It has nothing to with me. With Kantana, we’re also not arguing.”

“If I have to work with him, there’s no problem. If the elders really want us to work together, I can do it. I’m not upset with him at all, just that I don’t understand how he could say such a thing. I’m a straightforward person, that’s why I’m saying what’s on my mind. If the elders want me to star with Stephan again, I don’t think I will have any problems. The whole situation is nonsense. If I have to continue with the lakorn, I will. But for my own comfort, if they allow me to pull out, I will be more than happy to. We haven’t started filming yet, because there are a lot of problems with my news. News about me pulling myself out, I haven’t even spoken to anyone about it yet. I don’t know how the newspapers got the news, I don’t know who gave the news.”

Do you have anything to say to Stephan?

“Go and practice your Thai so it’s more strong and fluent. That should probably help.”

After clearing these rumors, Aum also went on to talk about her asking for 20 million baht about her swimsuit shoot, and pointed out that she was only joking. But if someone were to go to such lengths to get her to do a shoot, if only 10 million baht was offered, she’d accept and get her sexy poses out for everyone to see.

“I was only joking about asking for 20 million baht, if they want me to do a swimsuit shoot, right now I’m waiting ka. I haven’t seen anyone try and contact me, I don’t think anyone wants to hire me. I don’t think anyone would be stupid enough (laughs), but if there is, then I’ll do it, of course I would (laughs), honestly, if it was only 10 million baht, I would go and do it. But I don’t think anyone would hire me for that amount.”

Some people say Aum is jealous and an attention freak but that's nonsense to me because she's already well known and has reached top superstar status in Thailand, a position that many actors/actresses can only dream of. I understand where Aum's coming from, she's just uncomfortable and it's not a very productive work envrionment when you're not at ease. As for Stephen, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and go out on a limb to say that he didn't intentionally mean what he said or that his statement just "didn't come out right" due to a language barrier. I'm glad Aum is still in the lakon and hope they put this behind them, it will be interesting to see how the lakon will turn out.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
holy cow...haha this is pretty steamy...

i hate reporters who DO print some lies in it, not sayin if stephan really said it or not, but....w/e hehe

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yea this is old news but also very steamy. Personally, i think that Stephan is ugly and he's a dumbass. Namfon can do so much better than him. y would aum b jealous of them, she is way popular than both of them combined! :wavecry:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I love the part when they asked if she had anything to say to him and she replied:

“Go and practice your Thai so it’s more strong and fluent. That should probably help.”

LOL..I would have probably enjoyed it more if I read the actual thai article but damn that part was pretty funny lol :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
so is they goin film lakorn ? hehe .. i mean it still Stephen, Numfon & Aum right ? is the lakonr being film ?

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I think so sarN ! They are currently filming =)
He is not that handsome :blink:
Go GO P'Aum !!! ^_^

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
serioiusly aum was more popular then them combined if he starts beef wit the sexies actress in thailand he might be more famous newayz i like namfon but stephen is ugly i agree namfon deserves better 555 go learn thai stephen

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
LOL. most ppl think stephan is ugly...bt in real life...HE'S SO HANDSOME!!! and cute! LOL. my mother was screaming his name(yes, my mother, not me) and he turned around...LOL...he's actually quite handsome in real person.....