Aum sexy pics

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa aum's is sooo HOT!!..he has one of the hottest bodies in the industry..thanx for sharing arissa

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Usually I dont like guys too built but this baby is smoking... Though I still like him when he's not so buff either. S_S

Rakniran

hmmm..i dont find him sexy or hot at all.Y is he p'ek? I heard that he is having a new lakorn out with Joy S.That was very disappointing..i dont really want him to pair up with Joy..Y dont Joy pair up with Pong.Pong is hot/sexy

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm..i dont find him sexy or hot at all.Y is he p'ek? I heard that he is having a new lakorn out with Joy S.That was very disappointing..i dont really want him to pair up with Joy..Y dont Joy pair up with Pong.Pong is hot/sexy

man i don't know what you're thinkink girl..hehe but i think he's drooling hot girl..

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
man i don't know what you're thinkink girl..hehe but i think he's drooling hot girl..
i agree with you..haha..after seeing all the picha i went and look for his lakorn...finally finish with Lom Huan...he was cute in there...just saw tap tawan...felt sorry for him but him and benz was great in there...don't know why but this guy just grew on me...felt like i wanna see more of his lakorn.