Aum Patchrapa : In the Heart of Milan

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I love this new shoot of Aum.. sexy but not too sexy.. more of a natural sexy shoot ^_______^

(c) magazinedee & noiki@spicyforum

simplysweet

Simplysweet
GOSH! i don't care what people have to say or bash on about Aump. She's VERY BEAUTIFULL to me!. I really like her acting too, it's so natural. There's alot of good Thai actress too! But for some reason I will always watch Aumps lakorns. lol...People always complain she's being too sexy or revealing but can't blame the girl. She's making money off those photo shoots and events!!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
GOSH! i don't care what people have to say or bash on about Aump. She's VERY BEAUTIFULL to me!. I really like her acting too, it's so natural. There's alot of good Thai actress too! But for some reason I will always watch Aumps lakorns. lol...People always complain she's being too sexy or revealing but can't blame the girl. She's making money off those photo shoots and events!!
totally agree wid u...I love aump no matter wat other say bout her...like u said her acting is jus so natural unlike other thai celebrity too much over reacting

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah she's pretty in those pictures... She have nice body structures, very slim n tone. She looks young for her age... It's like she never age lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like the cut out shirts she has on esp the black one. I like it when she has her bang to the side.

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
omg she is soooo beautiful here. I need to make a banner with these. thanks for sharing

Iya

sarNie Adult
i love this lady. not only can she act, but she can model too. i love many of her pics. thanks for sharing.