Aum Patcharapa

Mae

sarNie Adult
The first picture so looks like TangMo..i honestly thought it was TangMo...

mskinyi

hahha i agree... some of the pics so reminded me of tangmo... esp the first and fourth... anyhoo miss seeing aum... and love this photoshoot... very sexi

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, she reminds me of Tangmoe too. They could be sisters.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
She looks so fuller in these pictures and I think this magazine looks nice, her hair is good and she looks good

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
UH.... did she get skinner? :) or is it just me? hehe...

like she does kinda look like tangmo.. huh... :)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
YM_gurl said:
UH.... did she get skinner? :)
[post="116480"][/post]​
eh? lol she's got more meat there and not skinner lol, she was more skinner than this, her face is more full, which is good

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Aum looks super in this shoot...she's finally losing those facial expression...it was annoying me for bit there...but good job. Very nice shoot! And she looks fresh and meaty too

natty

Chubs
BlueMoon said:
Aum looks super in this shoot...she's finally losing those facial expression...it was annoying me for bit there...but good job. Very nice shoot! And she looks fresh and meaty too
[post="116904"][/post]​

lol it might be because everyone else are now using it blue. :lol:

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
:shocked: that's my woman!!!!!!!!!!! i just know her name Aum but now i know her surname is Patcharapa! :p .I saw her once in a thai tv show and she was hella sexy and pretty!!!.She looked like jennifer Love Hewitt! :shock: :wub: .Does anyone know how old is she?if anyone knows her profile,please let me know :D . I'm in :wub: