Aum Patcharapa

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
credit to yimsiam

Deeply Sexy

aump is sooo sexy and beautiful...i love the green on her <3 and black always looks amazing on her
note: this photo shoot was the one before pancake's

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
love the clothes...not so much her though. lmao jkjk she looks good theres actually enough clothes to cover her body lmfao.
she does look prettyfull in green. i love that green dress omgsh!
i just dont like that her expression is always the same. i do like it in the 2nd to the last picture.
gawd i just love that golden green color.

thanks RR

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Lovely and classy at the same time.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww she looks gorgeous, but for some reason I sense in the photo's that she isn't really happy to be there LOL She looks a bit bored in a few of the shots while the rest are absolutely stunning and classy. I'm glad I get to see the sexy Aum before Mia Luang airs ^__-" LOL

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or does this look like the same dress on Aump P & then the recent photoshoot with Waratya Nilkooha (also posted here on SW)? I was just browsing one photoshoot threads one after the other and was like.... "deja vu-- hey, I just saw that dress in the previous thread on someone else! LOL."

The colors a bit different (but then again, maybe it's the same color after all and Aump just had better lighting...?? Who knows). Personally, I love how the color turned out in Aump's shoot.

** photo credits to yimsiam

Merit

sarNie Adult
some of the dresses are nice but that's about it. Her mouth expression bothers the heck out of me. I would really like for her to smile she looks pretty when she is relax instead of doing that open mouth sex kitten look. I see it in every shot and it's annoying.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Gorgeous as ever. However, Aump is starting too look her age. She looks older, and if you look real close in her eyes, she looks like she's age significantly.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
some of the dresses are nice but that's about it. Her mouth expression bothers the heck out of me. I would really like for her to smile she looks pretty when she is relax instead of doing that open mouth sex kitten look. I see it in every shot and it's annoying.
i agree with you on that about her mouth expression. a line with a upside down v...
every pose, i mean smile or close it...

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile

This one is sexy and elegant! She's a lady killer in this pose and the color of the dress finish the touch

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
she's becoming more opened skinned
but tat's okay cuz i like this actress too
the best drama i like of hers was
"Nakara Ruk" starring: Brook & Aum
correct if i'm wrong

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, the mouth is annoying me too. The facial expression don't change much. But she's still beautiful.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I agree! i love her and all but! her look is not versatile at all! She keeps on giving the same faces!! and the cover shot is not that pretty!