Aum Patcharapa Moving to Ch3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Yea, I heard about that too.  She doesnt want to take the "sexy" spot anymore.  She wants the younger generation to have a chance which is fair and proper. lol It's time for a new queen of sexiness that is actually sexy and pretty, not just do the mouth thing like Aum for so long lol jkjk Not being critical of Aum but I'm just stating an opinion. :D
yeah i understand what u mean i would stated this comment too 

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
aum is overrated.  lookwise, she is cute, but not over the top pretty like say noon.  and acting is eh.

KulyiaMV

sarNie Egg
Cupid Candy said:
I doubt she's leaving either, Ch7 treats her pretty good. Pantip isn't a good source sometimes it's just fan requests most of the time.

Heyy! Havent seen yall in years. I second what you said. Ch. 7, the lady with the dark glasses treats her like her own daughter or something (judging by the photos). Aump to ch. 7 is like Anne to ch. 3. Aump brings in a good amount of ratings so if its true, ouch for ch. 7.

fun

Expired Sarnie

Yea, I heard about that too.  She doesnt want to take the "sexy" spot anymore.  She wants the younger generation to have a chance which is fair and proper. lol It's time for a new queen of sexiness that is actually sexy and pretty, not just do the mouth thing like Aum for so long lol jkjk Not being critical of Aum but I'm just stating an opinion. :D
she already won an award for sexy forever lmao so its really pointless to win another sexy award haha.

i dont like aump but i do think she has a sex appeal when she is not trying lol I find her more sexy in catwalks than in photoshoots. prior to her overrated sexiness career, she was a good actress. i dont know where her talent has disappeared to?

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
lmao even when not trying aump still look sexy. dont think any one can beat aump when it come to being sexy :loool: .
dont think ch7 will let aump go but we will see if this rumors is true.