Aum Patcharapa: Irresistable Venus

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh aum didnt have alot of magazine out this year..just like atleast once a month..i thought mo and poo had way more..when i go to forums each day..i would always see mo or poo on a new magazine like every week..even tho im not a fan of aum but i didnt think she had alot..and if she did its probaly cuz she did win sexiext actress for 3 years so she has to be everywhere..but i agree she was everywhere those past year when she first won the award for sexiest actress..and i was getting bored of seeing her..but then again i know whoever won that award would be everywhere too..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
onahc said:
the thing on her head has to go.
[post="48080"][/post]​
definitely... her face is very nice, though but the thing on her head is distracting me. LOL

nancyvang said:
I don't think it's because of demand for her. Usually other actress and actor are given the opportunity to pose for lots of magazine but they decline it. As for her, she said before that she likes to pose for magazine, a dream of hers, so it's not odd for her to pose for tons of magazine during the same time. But I do hope they let the younger generations of na'ek or some other people on the magazines too, cuz it's tiring to see the same face over and over.
[post="48097"][/post]​
i agree with you about seeing a same face on every magazines... it's very tiring and i'm kind of boring with it already.. i mean i know she's popular in thailand... they should know variety is the best. -_-

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..this is a weird photoshoot...she looks nice and all but I dun like that thing on her head..it looks like a hospital bandid wrap..like she got a head injury or something...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I guess aside from the head thing she looks super nice eh? :lol:

onahc

sarNie Elites
MiSs_Kay said:
hmm..this is a weird photoshoot...she looks nice and all but I dun like that thing on her head..it looks like a hospital bandid wrap..like she got a head injury or something...
[post="48939"][/post]​
I agree with you.... Another thing in my opinion...........she is a pretty girl, but she doesn't look good in spiral perm, her hair curly all over, her bang short, or no hair shown like this photo shoot here........I prefer her with straightt hair.

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
uh is it only me or you guys too that she looks really scary with all those make ups and her hat.... she looks like those japanese girls where they use a lot of make up on thier face when they wear kimono... but still, she is cute and all but not a very big fan of hers though...

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
The thing on her head gotta go and the heavy make-up. I like it when she wears light make-up, she's a pretty girl.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
one of the pic with the other girl's butt.. looks disturbing.. but yah, i think aum is OVERRATED as an actress.. but shes not overrated for sexiness.. that i give to her.. not the best photos overall..