Aum Patcharapa: Irresistable Venus

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
sorry to burst anybody bubbles but she looks like a crazy-mad-woman in this photoshoot... she is in every magazine in thailand. i know there are far more decent looking thai girls than aum p. i dont hate her or dislike her but there should be a variety of different cover instead of aum p.. or maybe there's a demand for this chick to be gracing every thai magazine.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
misszaky said:
sorry to burst anybody bubbles but she looks like a crazy-mad-woman in this photoshoot... she is in every magazine in thailand. i know there are far more decent looking thai girls than aum p. i dont hate her or dislike her but there should be a variety of different cover instead of aum p.. or maybe there's a demand for this chick to be gracing every thai magazine.
[post="48017"][/post]​
I don't think it's because of demand for her. Usually other actress and actor are given the opportunity to pose for lots of magazine but they decline it. As for her, she said before that she likes to pose for magazine, a dream of hers, so it's not odd for her to pose for tons of magazine during the same time. But I do hope they let the younger generations of na'ek or some other people on the magazines too, cuz it's tiring to see the same face over and over.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
I don't think it's because of demand for her. Usually other actress and actor are given the opportunity to pose for lots of magazine but they decline it. As for her, she said before that she likes to pose for magazine, a dream of hers, so it's not odd for her to pose for tons of magazine during the same time. But I do hope they let the younger generations of na'ek or some other people on the magazines too, cuz it's tiring to see the same face over and over.
[post="48097"][/post]​
diito on that nancy ...aum is very overrated, she gets more credit than she deserves

Mae

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
diito on that nancy ...aum is very overrated, she gets more credit than she deserves
[post="48100"][/post]​
Totally agree with ya, Aump is extremely over-rated and definitely gets more credit than she deserves...however, lately her lakorns have not recieved high ratings despite the cast such as Num and her.....although, i Aump poses very well for traditional Thai outfits....i like those magazines...she's very elegant and beautiful in the more traditional magazines....

Mai*

sarNie Elites
t0nz said:
yeah i agree. she's in more magazines than lakorn.
[post="48109"][/post]​
lol :lmao: how many actresses have more lakorns than magazine covers?

She gets more credit than she deserves? THis is the same girl that got sexy for three straight years. I think she deserves to be exactly where she is today. As for her gracing too many covers, I think you shuold count up how many covers she made this year compared to Mo or Poo. Those girls have by far more covers this year than any of the girls Aum's generation. She's decline to do some covers, but of course most of you wouldnt know, cause you're a spectator not a fan. ^_^

As for her lakorns not doing well. Pleung Payu was the highest rated lakorn this year. This is ratings I'm talking about, as in how many people tuned onto Channel 7 when the lakorn was airing. Since you mention her lakorn with Num, as one of her lakorns that didn't do well....ok so how many of Num's lakorns did well these past few years? This year alone, his lakorn flopped one after another.. so is it Aum's fault that the lakorn didnt do well? Or was it Num's fault? Or rather the storyline? His lakorn with Kob which was 10 year anticipation didnt live up to the hype, nor did it reach the ratings they anticipated. Even his lakorn with Janie didint do well as Janie's other projects this year.

Chaluer Barb that aired earlier this year, may not have done tremendously well, but it certainly didnt flop :shock:

oh you didnt burst our bubbles, us Aum fans that is, cause we know everyone has different opinions, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The girl is pretty, but that wrap gots to go. It looks like it's suffocating her head. I mean afterall she did get name Thailand sexiest for 3 years so I guess those are credits. No doubt she deserves credit for being sexy. :rolleyes:

Mai*

sarNie Elites
So she got named sexy for 3 years, but does she fit the describtion? Or should the title be handed to someone different.... to make covers doenst mean you have to be talented in anything really, to make covers all u have to do is look good right? If they put someone ugly on covers and they constantly promote her, then I'd say the girl gets more credit than she deserves :rolleyes: Just the same to say if they keep promoting a bad actress, someone who coudlnt act if her life counted on it, then I'd say she doesnt deserves as much credit as she recieves.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Aum is OVERRATED. I liked her back then when she wasn't famous because she wasn't everywhere... now that she is.. I just don't know anymore.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This year, Aum hasnt been in much magazine covers lately, she does them at least once a month or even less now -_-
I think she looks really nice in here, the theme is different from others, and it isnt as revealing.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
a lot of a little, as a fan I'd like to see her in lots of photoshoots. As a fan we're happy to see her all over the place, as a non fan it's normal that you'd complain about her exposure, no big deal. I dont see fans complaining when their favorite actress/idol makes a cover, all they do is use happy smilees :loool:

Tamia

sarNie Egg
I haven't seen Aum in dat many magazine covers this yr. Also, she wasn't on the cover of dis mag??? Coz I don't see no cover pic. Overrated?? Haven't heard much or seen much of her this year compared to last year or da year b4 that. Maybe you just don't like her LoL. That's okay, no-one is perfect and can be loved by EVERYONE he he.

I think Aum looks very pretty in this shoot.. about da head thing, I believe that is part of da theme kaaaa.... thx to Sunny for sharing da pics!!!

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
that's true, for real fans they wouldn't complain about seeing them too much in mags or lakorns. the more the better. people complain about a certain star having too many lakorns a year but there are other stars who have the same amount but no complaint cause they like that person.

hey, can't help it aum has a lot of fans. she got like 3 or 4 awards (i think tvpool awards not sure) it was more than anyone else..as for guy i think num got like 3 too don't remember but it was more than one