AUM P. IN ESQUIRE MAGAZINE

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Aum P. is featured in the latest magazine of Esquire with Jessica Biel gracing the cover. Shes basically titled as the sexiest in Thailand.. and Coco Lee is sexiest for Taiwan. It was cool to see her name in an American magazine.

sisii

wow really interesting! Congrats to Aum. I wonder if someone will upload the magazine so we can see.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thats exciting, but was it just her name on the mag? or Aum's pic is pasted on there too lol

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Her pics was in there too.. its a pic of her with one of strap dress fallin off exposing her bra.. a nice pic of her.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i would like to see...and im gonna head tot he store to buy it only IF theres a good picture of her in it with a pretty decent written background about her.

ill prolly end up buying it anyway hehehe

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow aum in an american magazine?kewl ...i wanna get this magazine now haha but i uno if canada will have it in stock...but i hope they do haha...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
misszaky said:
Her pics was in there too.. its a pic of her with one of strap dress fallin off exposing her bra.. a nice pic of her.
[post="39637"][/post]​
:lol: That sounds sexy enough :p

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
i went to meijer but i couldn't find the magazine....errr....i'll try again later sometime this week....