Aum is one of the great actors

navy

sarNie Adult
I like him a lot in his last two laknors with Benz.

Anyone know if he has any new lakorn come out?????

vina_lek

Yep! I completely adore the guy's acting as well as his looks(a bonus!). My first time seeing him in a lakorn was the one w/ him & Nadia (I really like her, too!). :wub:

Susie

sarNie Adult
i concur this guy can act & IS VERY SEXY!!! yeah he was in the pra'ek pra'ek concert i think. i still can't believe that he use to date kat english. HE DID A SUPERB JOB IN DAO LHONG FAI W/ CHERRY!! THAT IS A MUST SEE LAKORN FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED IT!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Yeah, he is so CUTE. He's been in alot of lakorns with Benz, and the lastest one with her LomHuan is one of the best lakorn I seen.

calla

sarNie Adult
i never like him until Tee Trakol Song. after this lakorn......i really like him. omg.....he's too cute. looking forward for his new lakorn with yard. omg its going to air really soon. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I liked Aum before but i never really paid attention to him as much. Now, I really like him and I think hes a great actor. Ch3 should give him better roles to test his acting ability. I would love to see him be more mean and aggressive

Inthava

sarNie Egg
I have to say i'm falling for him too. I suddenly stopped on one of his lakorn with Benz, the one where he portrayed a psychiatric patient, his performance was amazing even though I didn't follow that lakorn at all...i can't wait to see him in a talkative handsome pra ek...what's the sypnosis of the lakorn he played with Cherry? He's cute!!!!

thx!!!
Inthava

Brooke

sarNie Egg
Quote: I liked Aum before but i never really paid attention to him as much. Now, I really like him and I think hes a great actor. Ch3 should give him better roles to test his acting ability. I would love to see him be more mean and aggressive

yeah...with benz again ....they make good couples..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yeah i agree with all of the comments. i hope aum receives more recognition like ken. ken's been in the biz for a while, but it was not until 2003 or so that he became a hot celebrity. oh but i love aum and ken. both are great actors. :wub:

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
really i didnt watch his lakorn cause i wasnt sure.. but then RUK LEUY RUK CAME OUT AND
I WAS FALLING FOR HEM......
I LYKE HEM MORE THEN PEPPER NOW... I STOP AT THIS LAKORN JUST TO WATCH JAM LEUY RUK.
UM I STILL STICK WITH PEPPER BUT HE AINT GOT NO MORE MEAN-SPICY PEPPER...
BUT I STILL LOVE BOTH..BUT RITE NOW I PREFER AUM...THOUGH..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HE'S JUST A GREAT ACTOR!
i DON'T THiNK HE DOESN'T GET ENOUGH RECOGNiTiON FOR HiS WORK.

THE FiRST LAKORN i'D SEEN OF HiM WAS A LAKORN HE PLAYED WiTH BENZ,
WHERE BENZ GOES CRAZY iN THE END.
i DON'T KNOW WHAT'S iT CALLED =/

BUT HE DESERVES MORE ROLE!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad hes getting recognize now!

ohitsnoyyy, he actually is getting better and bigger roles now.last year was great year for him cuz he actually won an award for his role in "lom huan" but this year even better cuz he became BIG after JLR. notice how most of his roles are no lesser than his co-star now.

cecilia

Staff member
^he's deserving after all those hard works and lakorns. i have to go back and rewatch his work again ^^

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
I watched all Aum lakorn... but wasnt a big fan him...... Now i am !!!!!!!!! after watched latest lakorn with Aff became a big fan of him!!!!!!!!!!hehehhehe love him with AFFFFFFFFFFFf

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OH iS HE? THAT'S SUPER! i NEED TO GO BACK & CHECK OUT HiS LAKORNS THEN.
i WANNA SEE HiM PLAY A VERY MEAN & AGRESSiVE ROLE LiKE iN JLR!
HE'S SO HOT!