Aum Atichart's B-Day Project

pze

sarNie Adult
DEADLINE: END OF SEPTEMBER

hello to all aum's fans....some of u might have already heard n some of u might have not gotten the message yet....

February is aums birthday and we have decided to put together a scrapbook for him...its time for message around the world for him....

how its gonna get to him is if krystal decides to go then she will take it to him if not then shes gonna ship it to the head of aum's fanclub n go on from there....

all scrapbook things are gonna need to be mailed to me.....presents are going to krystal.....

if you would like me to put it together for u...you could just send me all the stuff that u want on ur pages and ill put it together for u....i got lots of paper....since i do them while im free...or if u want to make it urself heres wat we have asked....for the pages we would like for you to fill up 2 pages of 12x12.....one side is gonna be ur message to him....n the other side is open for u to do whatever....we would like for u to also include a pic of urself so that he gets to see his fans outside of thailand.....also if u could write somewhere on the page where ur from that would be great....

if u could mail me other pictures of urself to include in the book that would be awesome as well....so he doesnt get bored looking at himself or all the messages.....so well have a section of just all our pictures....the more the merrier....but dont get mad if theres gonna be some cutting n so forth cause we are doing some crafting here....

if u would like to participate pm me n ill let you know where too ship it too....n if u know of people who would like too be a part of this please spread the word....

i cant wait to see the finish work...its gonna be awesome....if anyone is confused just ask...ill be taking pictures of the finish work so all those that contribute can see how it turned out.....

DEADLINE: END OF SEPTEMBER

(the reason were having a early deadline on this is we want as much time to put it together as possible and fix it up n so forth plus all the shipping and the final ship out too krystal and then if she doesnt go she will have enough time to ship it overseas.....)

Thanks
pze

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah! how nice...i'm not a Aum fan..but i'm surely a fanatic who's done tis b4...brings back many D2B memories...*tears* from P'Dan's b-day to P'Big's to P'Beam..and most recently for P'Big's good bye...*sobs*

fun

Expired Sarnie
Girl I love Aum, is there an exception to more than 2 pages. Hahaha I ain't going to write an essay. One more thing, he can understand and read in English right. If not, I will use the babiest words. LMAO

I am just joking about the 2 pages thing. LOL

pze

sarNie Adult
yep he can read n understand english....

lolz i really taught u wanted more then 2 pages.....lolz...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to do tis but i have never done tis before so i dont really no where too
start!!! can anyone help me...

pze

sarNie Adult
wat do u need help with jen....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooo .. i cant wait to do this hehe.. but i need to plan myself first though hehe.. n buy construcion papers.. etc.. craft hehe.. hopefully i dont go to micahels.. i'll never be able to get out.. so much stuff insde keke xp .. lalalala..

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz......aiko......i know wat u mean.....i think i spent like almost 3 hours at the scrapbook store....lolz....

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I love aum and wanna do this for his BD but my schedule is a bit tight now cos I have to prepare for my job interview... selfish fan... but I do wish him a happy BD...