Aum and Vee: Sweet Love…Save Sex

^_^

sarNie Egg
Awww.. They make a hot couple. Definitely!!! :D

Thanks for sharing. Yes, Aum looks hot but I think she needs Chapstick, lipstick, and lipgloss in these pictures. Look's kind of pale. LOL.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
gosh...vee look soooooo hot and cute....but so sad....he should be doing these poses with noon....they make a better couple....

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. I am impressed with the photoshoot. This is actually the first photoshoot of Aum that is breath-taking without trying too hard. She looks beautiful and flawless. I love it.. Vee on the other hand is bleh.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Vee's looking really good for this photoshoot..and yes, as for Aump, the same usual mouth open shots and poses, but prettier than other shoots I've seen...Indeed they do look HOT together....

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
okay, the pictures are cute and everything but I dont understand teh title. sweet love save sex? LOL.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I must say that Vee is lookin good, but as for Aum...It's the same photoshoot that you see every where else...I would love to see her change it up and SMILE! Like a photoshoot where she's doing something fun and laughing, then I think she would look good.