Aum and Pinky seeing eachother

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
gosh he's such a sweety and gosh is he dedicated lol! whoo~i'd want my man to be like that lol keke.

LOL, he is dedicated. I mean like, I wouldn't stop eating meat if I knew someone I liked didn't eat meat. I'm just kinda self-centered :p

sinlee

sarNie Egg
I Aum and Aff match better than Pinky, I think Pinky match better with Anus B)
:D

I agree with u Aum and Aff are better couple!
I think Pinky look like full a Indian girl then thai girl..
well ,If she cnt speak thai ,I believe she's 100% Indian girl.lol:p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read Pinky is mix with 6 ethnics:
Islam(Indian), English,Chinese,Thai,Khmer,Mnong(Vietnamese).
her dad is mix with: Islam(Indian),Thai,English,Chinese
her mom is mix with: Islam(Indian),Thai,Khmer,Mnong.
and she comes out pretty.
:D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Argghhh..i got all these negative thinking again lol...

first, Pinky find another man
second, Aff's officer found another girl...

n..Aum n Aff together...how sweet~

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
THERE WAS THIS SO CALLED "RUMOR" THAT PEOPLE SAW PINKY AND AUM KISSING IN JAPAN!!! LOL SAD~ BUT THEY DENIED THE NEWS! THE NEWS ALSO SAID SHE HAD A HICKEY!

MOTHER FRICK!!! I'M PISSED AND JEALOUS LOL! :arrg: :lmao:
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! I LIKE PINKY!!!! BUT NOT AS AUM'S GF DAMN IT~
I KNOW I'M MEAN AND SELFISH! MAYBE IF SHE WAS NICER TO HIM! HE SEEMS LIKE A DOG FOLLOWING HER AROUND MY GOODNESS PISS ME OFF I JUST HOPE THOSE RUMOR OF PINKY ((((DISLIKING))) AUM IS FALSE OR I'LL BE PIST! :angry:

I CAN'T BLAIM HER FOR NOT LIKING HIM BUT SHE SEEMS LIKE A B**** TOWARDS HIM LOL ID ON'TKNOW THAT WHOLE TRUTH I'M JUST SAYING.
I STILL LIKE HER THOUGH LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Damn... I feel like a nang'lai right now. I'm so jealoous of Pinky; that bitch. :eek:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
it might be rumors..i agree with that but its cute sneaking to see each other....i hope aum sees aff's prettynest and date her....they'll be the best couple ever besides cee amy n noi ken...

Guys you should watch Club7 P'Nang has it on PinkyClub and I think ATeam uploaded it to YouTube. Pinky explains everything. She make Aum look so bad LOL...

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
at first she said that she didn't really care that he liked her! people we're all like he is the hottest star and she's all like well, i'm hot too and i'm the n'ake... He keep on being persistance with trying to win her heart! one time she was in the country side and she told him she wanted some cold coffee... He drove all the way back to the city to give her coffee from starbucks! that's when she saw that he was persistance and that he was a nice guy, so she agreed to give him a chance! it's basically the first impression thing! i think they make a good couple!

You can't always give a guy the satisfaction! She was testing him, to see if he really likes her! that's all! Hey! some may say if aum will give them a chance they will automatically give it to him b.,c he's cute, a movie star and famous! she says she all that tooo and she wants to see if he really likes her!

And the mom said this to aum as a joke>>> "Son, this girl is sooo mean to you! I won't get mad if you just decide to stop trying to win her heart!"

I personally thought that was funny coming from her mom!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
at first she said that she didn't really care that he liked her! people we're all like he is the hottest star and she's all like well, i'm hot too and i'm the n'ake... He keep on being persistance with trying to win her heart! one time she was in the country side and she told him she wanted some cold coffee... He drove all the way back to the city to give her coffee from starbucks! that's when she saw that he was persistance and that he was a nice guy, so she agreed to give him a chance! it's basically the first impression thing! i think they make a good couple!

You can't always give a guy the satisfaction! She was testing him, to see if he really likes her! that's all! Hey! some may say if aum will give them a chance they will automatically give it to him b.,c he's cute, a movie star and famous! she says she all that tooo and she wants to see if he really likes her!

And the mom said this to aum as a joke>>> "Son, this girl is sooo mean to you! I won't get mad if you just decide to stop trying to win her heart!"

I personally thought that was funny coming from her mom!
Awww thanks for sharing this info!!!

Wow...I hope they work it out...they do make a cute couple!