Aum A & Pinky

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
I like Pinky...but she can get annoying. Aum should just get over her, and date someone like Aff. They make a way cuter couple.

lisa05

sarNie Egg
me too, i love pinky but even when they came back from japan. she still deny the relationship. i dont know what to say anymore. i dont care now.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I like Pinky...but she can get annoying. Aum should just get over her, and date someone like Aff. They make a way cuter couple.
lol.. yup.. go ateam.. kekeke but.. aff needs to break up with her bf b4 ateam can go on but kekeke hahaha it'll be hot if she is cheatin on her bf to b with aum lol..hehehe j/k.. aniwaise ateam rocks.. hehehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
two hand make a clap , im sure there some kind of courting bwt the two if not now it have to be before ---for a guy to goes all out for a girl like this and the girl is throwing stop sign in the relationship to the media like that ....it sound fishy that she denying and he pursuit ...humm... i got a big bang theory.. it either

1) Aum is a stalker
3) Pinky is a liar
3) It all promotion - they not dating
4) They messing w/ the reporter
5) One side love , Aum is courting
6) Pinky is indecisive , bwt Aum & her other love interest
7) they date, pinky call it quit & give him hint thru the media
probable more # lmao it very interesting to see what going happen next and im sure if it doesn't work out ....all of thailand will give Aum a big pat on the back ! Since he put so much into the relationship !
omg sarn u r to funnie lol.. hahahaha ..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
me too, i love pinky but even when they came back from japan. she still deny the relationship. i dont know what to say anymore. i dont care now.

u know what...i totaly agree with u..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Pinky a lot. i don't want her to date Aum. she deserve someone better. :lol: someone younger around her age. but Aum is the one who is head over heels, going crazy over Pinky. he like her a lot. she still won't accept him as her boyfriend. from her recent interview she said he's just one of her close friend and like an older brother. she's not ready to have a boyfriend right now. which make me relief and happy. :D

I might LOVE Pinky (and I'm not exaggerating), but I donno, something about her makes me think she's also into Aum. I mean like, she can be a good girl and follow her mom's wishes, but this is just crazy. She must have feelings for him, but maybe she's not sure yet. I'm still hoping she cuts the leash lose soon or tie it real tight. Not like leave it like this...

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i also love pinky!!!! and i think that aum isn't the guy for her, she needs someone younger than he is, besides they don't look good together at all. Aum and aff look good together

katia

sarNie Hatchling
P'Katia, there was news that Pinky & Aum kissed on a train in Japan, but both are denying it. God, rumors...
:eek: really???!!!??!!! :huh: they kissed huh, you mean on the cheeks or as it a real pash. haha... let's just hope it's a romour nah nong grace. ;)

Hopefully...LOLs, how'd ya know it was me :eek:?

Anyway, Pinky is back LOLs. She was in a Catwalk for Labor Day. I saw it on Sen Taang Bunterng.