Au Thanamas

Saifah

bite me x___
i know she does, but hardly now, like in yor pra glin, she was soo cute. her cheeks was soo big, and i just wanna pinch it, now its not there anymore.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know..She was so cute in Yor Pra Glin..That was the first thing I noticed about her..Which was her big cheeks..She needs to bring those big cheeks back on her face man..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I sense bashing in here. Wells a little bit of bashing. Please no Bashing on members and stars. This time I'll let this go. Since its not really that bad. But please no spamming and bashing. Even if im not here often (I have other stuffs to do too you know. Busy life) but I'm still moderating and watching this forum. Please follow the rules.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Tangmoe..I'm not bashing alright..It's miss ya you know up there..But anyways NOW LETS GET BACK TO THE TOPIC..

Okies. Wells I dont know how started it. Or who is actually the one bashing. I just want it to stop.

And

Like Ann said.. Lets get back to the topic.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
AU IS SO PRETTY AND CUTE. LOVE HER CHUBBY CHEEKS.. HEHE SHE'S JUST SIMPLY CUTE AND ADORABLE. I FEEL REALLY SAD THAT HER AND BOY BROKE UP THEY WERE A REALLY CUTE COUPLE. LOVED THEM TOGETHER, MANN WISHED THEY WERE STILL DATING. I HAVEN'T SEEN THE LATEST PICS OF AU SO I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE RIGHT NOW BUT SHE'S MY #1 BORAN ACTRESS ALONGSIDE WITH OIL SIRIMA! I LOVE BOY AND AU SO MUCH.. HEHE!! LOVE. love them :wub:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
She's was in 'Wai Olaweng' with Bee Matika and Kade..And she was in 'Buakaew Jukgrote' and the recent is 'Pra Tinawong' and you can watch her MV's that she was in also..She's been in a lot of loogtoong songs..