Au Thanamas

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow they will get married in 2 years? awesome! i can't wait to see their ceremony pictures..if possible. LOL

it's so sweet of boy will wait until au gets finished with schooling. :wub:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy early 30's...Au early 20's..I think its fine..As long as they get married! lol..Boy isn't old..Even that gay Neung is older lol...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Boy early 30's...Au early 20's..I think its fine..As long as they get married! lol..Boy isn't old..Even that gay Neung is older lol...
[post="34560"][/post]​
:lol: p-nueng is not gay is alright better then some gay boran actors :p 555

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
No Vanida! He's gay as in gay gay..Gay as in liking guys..
[post="34575"][/post]​

omg are u kidding me he is gay like gay gay :wacko: ok wow surprise me well at least his a good person.....talking about that is Au going to be his daugher in any boran?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually I think not lol..He's not a good person much because he was on drugs and got in jail and plus he's gay..Geesh...lol..But I just read a new news about him and he's banned it says..And there not sure how many years there going to ban him...But anyways..I guess he's not going to play Au's dad no more...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
can anyone post neung picture since you guys said he's gay... :blink:

aww au looks pretty! so is boy, too. hey boy looks like smirking.. :wub:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll post up a pic of him in the Darb 7 See Munee 7 Saeng topic for you KitKat....Ha..Boy looks like he's smirking you say lol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
I'll post up a pic of him in the Darb 7 See Munee 7 Saeng topic for you KitKat....Ha..Boy looks like he's smirking you say lol..
[post="35223"][/post]​
yup he does smirk but i wish he don't use those mushatch (spell?) :huh: :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I'M SO JEALOUS!!! why can't good looking guys ever go for us "normal" looking girls.... *crying....

why? why? why?

she's so lucky to be boy's girl... oh... so envious!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They do..But depends on who..If the girl is there type...lol..Were all "JEALOUS" lol..And what does envious mean lol..

there both so lucky ot have eachother! the hottest stars around i say! kade n noon are my favorite couple just like boy n au are! love au! i wanna watch pla bu tong boy n au version!