Au Thanamas

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
What do you mean KitKat? Well anyways...I hope I get to see the both of them on screen again soon...I miss them so much..[sniffs]

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
He's working behind the camera's..He's the one who helped Au with the story line...as in telling her what to do and stuff....he's such a sweety..But yea..he's working behind the cameras and he has his own business to do also..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
that's all he does? because i remember you told me the other day.. i guess there's nothing new, right? :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
kitkat said:
that's all he does? because i remember you told me the other day.. i guess there's nothing new, right? :D
[post="24806"][/post]​
He does a lot of stuff...Busy man...and busy girl..Au that is...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Hey Thanamas...what boran lakorn is that...with the picture of au and boi? or is that just made up?
[post="24873"][/post]​
Hahaha...Yea...I never knew lakornpuenbarn kisses lol....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:

^^Au: Yim suay suay hai P'Boy na ka... :wub:^^
[post="26940"][/post]​
shes very pretty in that pix thx girlfriend :wub: :) yea yim suay hai p-boy brinya na ka :wub:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..she is...she's always pretty :wub: But anyways about the 2 yrs marriage one...I wish it was in 1 more yr! No wait...1 month!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..she is...she's always pretty :wub: But anyways about the 2 yrs marriage one...I wish it was in 1 more yr! No wait...1 month!
[post="28753"][/post]​

hey is Au going to have a new boran lakorn soon? i hope so i miss her in boran :(

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea me to...I miss her..I don't even see her in modern lakorn...But all I know is that she's mainly focusing on her education right now so she can finish...And remember what Boy said..when Au finishes school he will marry her...Wow...But anyways I hope to see her on screen soon...I wish she would have a new one after Gula San Suay instead of that Gor Gaiyasith...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
for real!!!! au and boy were dating for real.. and they going to marry about 2 year.. woo nice couple.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Lakornpuenbarn stars keep such low profile of themselves...Geesh lol...I want the news reporters to take paparazzi pictures of them now lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Lakornpuenbarn stars keep such low profile of themselves...Geesh lol...I want the news reporters to take paparazzi pictures of them now lol
[post="30523"][/post]​

it seem like lakornpuenbarn is everywhere :lol: 555 nvm anyways whats Au doing right now is she shooting lakorn or working school college????? :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea they are but mostly they keep quiet about there personal lives..Nope..The only thing she's doing right now is going to school..