Au Thanamas

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yep! They better put her with Boy in Bla Boo Tong like they said and that's what we want. I'm gonna burn there business down if they don't lol j/k. But anyways Au is definetly pretty and talented. She can be nang raiy and nang aek at the same time. But Yor Pra Glin was the best lakorn of her's.
[post="17778"][/post]​
hahaha...if you don't burn down them, then i'll burn them! LOL...and i'm not joking either :p ...no more of this switching pra'eks and nang'eks crap!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
what are you guys talkinga bout bla boo thong? are they remakin that lakorn or somethign?
[post="19793"][/post]​
yeah i think so..i hope i read it right... :unsure: :D

oh right, i just saw a cover of boran with jame and au.. so is it good?? i didn't know jame co-stars with au... LOL

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Huh theres a boran cover of james and Au..i didn't know they made a lakorn together? hmmm can you show us the picture by any chance?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah jame and au had a lakorn together..but i'm not sure if it's any good... i wish i can scan it, but i basically had to rent it first which i don't.. sorry..

LOL i will help you to burn it down if they don't! :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Oh....Is it a real picture or a sc? I wanna see just in case if I don't have it.... :D
[post="20068"][/post]​
yea better let Ann see she's a big fan of Au hey i think its a pix of them in sing hai gai pob boran lakorn i watch that one its was ok i guess Au have 4 eyes behind her back and she had a kid

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
show it ok :D i want to see too well Ann want to see it most :lol:
[post="20505"][/post]​
how can i show it? because i have to rent it first...but i will not because yesterday was last day for me to rent it which it's mai jum plien (bee sawich & numfon kullanat) since i have to return it back before tuesday.. then tuesday morning i will move back to CA... sorry... :( wish i can help.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
love her smile! :D
[post="21315"][/post]​
me too my grandpa was like shes pretty and her big cheek is so cute man boy brinya is soooo dam lucky to have her :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
me too my grandpa was like shes pretty and her big cheek is so cute man boy brinya is soooo dam lucky to have her :)
[post="21330"][/post]​
aww i wasn't lucky to have boy blinya. LOL