AtichartClub Chinese website

baltimore

sarNie Egg
hello zhangxiaoxia, i'm come from atichart@chalermthai at http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/ now,atichart@chalermthai members would like to chat with the chinese fans but we don't know the way how to do that because we can't write in chinese language hahaha. however, now we try to translate the news of Umm to english for your guys. if u have any suggest please let we know how we can chat with u. we will appreciate for your kindness.

TV Inside, volume 279, Nov, 19-25 2008

Even though he’s been in the show biz for many years, there had mostly been gossips about his relationship/girlfriends that made him quite well known since his work was not so outstanding until recently (me: I disagree with that…. Has the reporter seen Lom Huan? Dao Lhong Fah? Aum was excellent.)

Until he starred in JLR, now he’s the newest ‘hot’ item in town. Ch.3 is continuously giving him new lakorns. Then there are the gossips about his relationship with N’ek (Pinky) from ch.7. He’s so famous now that there is some gossip that he’s not as nice as he used to be, that he acts like a ‘superstar’.

We are going to get to the bottom of that in the interview with Aum today. He’s ready. Are Aum’s fans ready too??

-----------------------

Lots of lakorns?

“Now I have 2 lakorns coming up. “Namtarn Mai” is a romantic, love-conflict drama. It’s about love, about the inner struggle of a man. My role is not so hard, but I have to portray the insecurity, the indecisiveness well because that’s the root of the whole story. This guy is not as tough as that in JLR, so the story is sweeter, cute, and quite romantic with a bit of drama.”

-------------------------------

With Aff?

“Working with Aff is not difficult now that we are … (here he used the word that can imply both “being friendly with each other” and “getting used to [working with Aff]” and in a way, he probably meant a bit of both…)”

----------------------

“Nakark dork Sonklin”, a remade lakorn?

“This is the story about a man who has everything in life. He was born into money. He inherited a fortune from his father. And then he has an accident that makes him read other people’s thoughts – He can hear everything that other people are thinking. It’s like everyone is wearing a mask. Who would speak what they think? Who would think like what they say? Then someone will try to take/steal his inheritance while feeding him sweet words."

----------------------

Compared with the old version?

“From what I saw when I was young, it’s a bit of a comedy in the script itself. A bit romantic-comedy between P’ek and N’ek because N’ek is a strong person and says things exactly the way she is thinking.”

----------------------------

Working with Nun – Sirapan?

“We’ve never worked together before, so there’ll be a bit of adjustment period. But I’ve seen her work and we’ve both been Dutchie (the contest program thing that they both did, but in different years) so we often met at events and stuffs. So, the adjustment shouldn’t be too hard.”

from Atichart@Chalermthai

xiaoxia1972

sarNie Egg
hello zhangxiaoxia, i'm come from atichart@chalermthai at http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/ now,atichart@chalermthai members would like to chat with the chinese fans but we don't know the way how to do that because we can't write in chinese language hahaha. however, now we try to translate the news of Umm to english for your guys. if u have any suggest please let we know how we can chat with u. we will appreciate for your kindness.

TV Inside, volume 279, Nov, 19-25 2008

Even though he’s been in the show biz for many years, there had mostly been gossips about his relationship/girlfriends that made him quite well known since his work was not so outstanding until recently (me: I disagree with that…. Has the reporter seen Lom Huan? Dao Lhong Fah? Aum was excellent.)

Until he starred in JLR, now he’s the newest ‘hot’ item in town. Ch.3 is continuously giving him new lakorns. Then there are the gossips about his relationship with N’ek (Pinky) from ch.7. He’s so famous now that there is some gossip that he’s not as nice as he used to be, that he acts like a ‘superstar’.

We are going to get to the bottom of that in the interview with Aum today. He’s ready. Are Aum’s fans ready too??

-----------------------

Lots of lakorns?

“Now I have 2 lakorns coming up. “Namtarn Mai” is a romantic, love-conflict drama. It’s about love, about the inner struggle of a man. My role is not so hard, but I have to portray the insecurity, the indecisiveness well because that’s the root of the whole story. This guy is not as tough as that in JLR, so the story is sweeter, cute, and quite romantic with a bit of drama.”

-------------------------------

With Aff?

“Working with Aff is not difficult now that we are … (here he used the word that can imply both “being friendly with each other” and “getting used to [working with Aff]” and in a way, he probably meant a bit of both…)”

----------------------

“Nakark dork Sonklin”, a remade lakorn?

“This is the story about a man who has everything in life. He was born into money. He inherited a fortune from his father. And then he has an accident that makes him read other people’s thoughts – He can hear everything that other people are thinking. It’s like everyone is wearing a mask. Who would speak what they think? Who would think like what they say? Then someone will try to take/steal his inheritance while feeding him sweet words."

----------------------

Compared with the old version?

“From what I saw when I was young, it’s a bit of a comedy in the script itself. A bit romantic-comedy between P’ek and N’ek because N’ek is a strong person and says things exactly the way she is thinking.”

----------------------------

Working with Nun – Sirapan?

“We’ve never worked together before, so there’ll be a bit of adjustment period. But I’ve seen her work and we’ve both been Dutchie (the contest program thing that they both did, but in different years) so we often met at events and stuffs. So, the adjustment shouldn’t be too hard.”

from Atichart@Chalermthai
Hi,My friend,We have the article translated into Chinese.

Click here please~~

http://www.atichartclub.com/bbs/dispbbs.as...d=2&Id=1185

xiaoxia1972

sarNie Egg
I am very grateful for your register. if you want to get the id. you may mail ID[your member name] to: bambusaceae@hotmail.com or 307481068@qq.com

We will reply within 12 hours.

I am zhangxiaoxia~~

And I am xiaoxia,the web master of ATiCharT Chinese Website.

Welcome to our ATiCharT Chinese Website.

http://www.atichartclub.com/bbs/index.asp