At The Moment I want To........

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
want to eat a nice juicy burger with lettuce and tomatoes, poverlone cheese and portobello mushrooms, grilled onions.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the torture!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL lome...would you like some See's candies???....gosh im still hungry too...omg duh..my mom is making pho tomorrow..goodness i wonder why she decides to do it on a weekday?..she could have made it on sat or sunday..hmmm...i did ask her..and shes like...does it matter what day i wanna do it? ...lol shes got a point though..shes making it..us kids are just eating it... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...

at the moment im still hungry so im gonna go check out the fridge..or where ever food might be hiding at :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
at the moment i wish time would freeze..i should be sleeping but then i also wanted to play some sw games..so i guess i will play for 20 or 30 mins before heading out...gn everyone!! :lol:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i just want my voice back.............i lost my voice=[ *sniffles* oohhhhhh at the moment...i need me a hug...freaken soooooo cold right now....brrrrrrrrrr