asthma

tang071

sarNie Elites
my coach sent me to the docotor last fall and she said i have exercise induced asthma. i currently use albuterol but i feel it isnt really working. i already have breathing problems after running for 15 mins as opposed to running cross country.

so this is to all those members who have asthma too (don't be ashamed to admit it), what brands have you used and what works best? also, how long does a canister last for you?

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
funny thing is, i thought i was out of shape, but i had acute sports induced asthma, i didn't need a canister. hahaaaaa lucky for me right? no, now i can't tell the difference when i'm running hahaha. sad.

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
:rolleyes: I wanna say that albuterol is albuterol and there is no brand better than the other. I suggest you just keep on exercising. Try doing sports that you can exercise take long breaths so you can exercise the lungs like swimming. Unfortunately, I'm old so I don't do much of that stuff anymore so what I do is sing and run at the same time. I know it sounds stupid, but it has helped me a lot.

I only use albuterol when the weather is cold and when I feel a wheeze in my lungs. I don't like to take much of albuterol, it makes me shake and lose concentration, so don't depend too much on it.

I hope you will get better, Take Care...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hmm i juss do what i gotta do run and play ma sports coz dats what i like doing best lol ma breathing tends to stop me buh i push ma self i use 2 inhalers

the first one tends to work better than tha second one lol

buh i guess i dun help if i smoke n drink too i aint a druggy!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
thanks for the comments. but i tend to rely on my inhaler all the time now. i'm training for a marathon or maybe half by the end of the summer, so i kinda have to keep running.