Asking Yadech?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
A. I like everything about Yadech. Yadech is only superstar on screen but behind the camera their just like us. They don't act or treat anyone differently.

Q. When both graduate , do you think they will be their for each other at the graduation.

A - I think they will diffidently be at each other’s graduation. They seem like good friends so why not go to support and congratulate one another :)

Q - What re-make lakorn would you like to see Yadech play in? (I have no idea if this was already asked)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Sawan Biang- Because than Nadech will be like Khun Charles in GRGR. Hurting her at first, but than later showing his love for her. 
Phaw Nu Bpen Superstar- Having a child together, and getting to see each other again. Reuniting their love, and having another kid. Looking forward to that in the future! :D

How many times have you re-watch Yadech lakorns?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada i watch all their lakorn every day, i mean my favourite epi of each lakorn lol!
do u think nadech will stay true 2 yaya? i know she will 2 him!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I think Nadech will, i mean nadech has always treated all his co-stars the same and be honest and truthful to them. Yaya is consider one of his closes Nong, so why would;t he be straight with her. 

Question: Out of all drama's which one did you enjoy most of Yadech?
A. Daung Jai Akkanee/Wayupak Montra (There marriage life in Wayupak Montra)
B. Torranee nee ni krai kraung
C. Game Rai Game Ruk

Falada

sarNie Adult
I love GRGR, but also enjoy the others. LOL GRGR just get me. Love Khun Charles. He's so hot and mean, and yet so loving. Also love their chemistry.  :D

Which lakorn do you think that they have the most chemistry in?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
GRGR, first 5 eps, haha, Nadech admitted that himself, haha. I think they just showed off their feelings toward each other and did that lakorn. I really love the way Nadech looks at Yaya, if I were her , maybe someone has to rescue Nadech from me, hahaha

Question: If you can create one lakorn for Yadech where there are 4 character ( 2 men, 2 ladies ), who will u choose for the other two, beside Yadech ? And what kind of romance ?

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Answer: if I was to create my own lakorn for yadech with four characters, yadech for being one of the other two and the other two, I would like to pick Ateam (Aff and Aum) if not I would love for my two favorite couple who brought me into the lakorn world they would be Num and Kob, but that's highly possible yet if it was "my" lakorn I would choose these characters. What kind of romance? Hmmm...not sure I guess there's a war going on, kingdoms against kingdoms and they are battling for something, Aum being a young king offer marriage to have one of the kingdom to join together and Aff the princess who follow with her duty took that marriage offer. Along the way to the meeting point of picking up his bride. Both Aum and Aff got ambush so they both flee into a small village where they meet a young noble, Nadech. He offer them shelters. They both struggle to live like commoners but with a little romance they pull it through. As for the war that is happening, since no one knows Aum is king Nadech and him were draft into war, they took shelter at a small village and that's where Nadech meets up with Yaya, a farmer daughter. The village got attack so everyone flee as Nadech was with Yaya they both ran. Not really sure how their romance will begin but yep this is what I got so far ^.^

Question: you have one peach with you, who would you give it to Nadech or Yaya?

My answer: I'll split it in half and give one each its half cause they both belong together and plant the seed so their love will grow ^.^

c1ndy

sarNie Egg
@littledummy - I would just asked them to share the peach like what they did in DJA (sharing the apple).  

Question : There are very good fan fictions of Yadech in the forum and which fan fictions would u all choose for Yadech to act?

Falada

sarNie Adult
All! They're are all nice and wonderful FFs. :D

Where do you want Yadech to go to next? (example: USA, China,)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Well they've been to the US before but I would like them to come back! Especially back to California :p ahaha I'm so selfish 555 :loool:

Ok so my question, do u ever think they ever flirted with each other accidentally?..

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
YES, i saw one of their clips during promoting Thoranee, Yaya " I admit that i was so shy when he took picture of me bcs he is so handsome" and she just repeated it in 3zaap show, hahaha.

Nadech will have new lakorn with Patricia Good, do u feel that she so much look alike Yaya? I mean the image . How do u feel?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
Well they've been to the US before but I would like them to come back! Especially back to California :p ahaha I'm so selfish 555 :loool:

Ok so my question, do u ever think they ever flirted with each other accidentally?..

NO WAY!! they need to come to Seattle.. HEHEHHEHE

Falada

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
YES, i saw one of their clips during promoting Thoranee, Yaya " I admit that i was so shy when he took picture of me bcs he is so handsome" and she just repeated it in 3zaap show, hahaha.

Nadech will have new lakorn with Patricia Good, do u feel that she so much look alike Yaya? I mean the image . How do u feel?

No, I think that they look different. They're both cute and very pretty, but their appearances don't match.

What do you think of Yadech?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada yadech portray good morale behaviours in life, they r humble, compassionate, kind, respectful n free their busy schedule 2 perform merit !
in their pro career, they're really tat always being professional n perfectionists, deliver da best lakorn, cf, etc ! they convey da best chemistry n r so perfect together !

do u think yadech will always b there 4 each other no matter wat ?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Morning, Key !

That's why I'm confused myself whether I want them to be brother-sister forever or lovers , as they are so matched with each other and I want their relationship will last long forever. 

But I believe their relationship was built not only just yesterday and they will definitely be there for each other if needed, otherwise, I believe they will always support the other in their hearts.

QUESTION: tell me which one of these two, you are more addicted to ? and why ? For me, it's obvious haha

Falada

sarNie Adult
@Cool LOL It's not only you. Me, too. 

My answer: LOL I don't know. But I'll go with Yaya. I knew her before I know Nadech. I watch her lakorn with Rome, and really liked her character. She's so sweet and kind. :D

Out of all the events that Yadech did this year, which one did you like best?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada, nice tgif 2u !
im going 4 3 of da events :

siamdara n dior : they look perfect, gorgeous n really like a bridal couple in dior but most of all nadech showed possession n ownership of yaya, his hands were around her waist so many times ! i super heart tat !

their europe trip :yadech seemed relax, had a lovely time, away from media n maybe they pda freely ! their pic showed !

by performing many merits together do u think theyre indeed a couple n praying 4 their union n happiness ?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
wow i love this thread, because its about yadech!  :heart:

answer to key's question: in my mind, they are already a couple. nevermind if they didn't confirm it because i'm happier thinking this way. by performing many merits together, it could be partly for their union and happiness, but definitely not solely for their well-being and future, because we all know that yadech are family oriented so they will be praying for their beloved family too ^^

which yadech endorsement do you like best? please choose only one ka , that makes this game more fun hehe ^^

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this thread! Had a very amusing time reading the questions and answers from all of you guys  :dance1:
Lay's! because they know how to fanserve us so~ well  :woot2:

- Out of all Yadech lakorns, whose love story did you prefer? Fai/Jeed's, Nangfah(Fahlada)/Saichon's(Charles) or Darunee/Athit's?

personally I'd chose Darunee & Athit love story because it was imo the most realistic one of them all, we've seen them growing up and maturing along side and seen how they developed their relationship from hate to care to love. I think it was just too sweet!!  :heart:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
That's true. Same here for me, I love Thoranee the most, even they do not have many intimate scenes as other lakorn (s), the love story is about first love, so cute and pure. Besides that, supporting roles all are hillarious and they sure chose the most romantic places ever to film this lakorn.

Is that true that Yadech has same manager ? I dont know about it, just heard from somewhere ^^