Asking Yadech?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
because there perfect for each other. they've known each other for a long long time. they've acted together, they sometime get mad, but still manage to forgive and forget, play around all the time. Just like what any other couples would do so we cheer them on. and maybe it might come true.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
BECOS he can't resist staying far from her.She's a person that pops up in his head whenever these things happen. And becus she's important and special to him :pervie: 

Yaya and Nadech calls each other "pee nong guns" NOW ,but DURING the DJA time, did u really think they thought of each other as "siblings"?LOL liars. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lol, i think they did, cause since they've worked together for over 3 years they should start calling each other P and Nong so it can be proper, and nice.

After all those kisses do they feel anything more then just co-workers?

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hmmm..I think they do it just cuz it's their job to but when they do,they'll probably feel an awkward,shy feeling to it. But u kno actors would kiss and theyll feel nothing to it but Yadech seems different JUST SAYING. 555 So my answer would be they have attract each other and some feelings ARE there but they're not trying to acknowledge it :bhehe:

All those lines they say to each other in their dramas, do you think that sometimes they actually mean what theyre saying and they both know their not acting but then people think its just good acting?lol

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
what a cool thread, i like it, thanks fantastic!

ok to answer cool's question, no i dont think they mean what they say in the lakorns, i think it's js purely the script. Or maybe that's js me bcos when i watch yadech's lakorns, i am so drawn into it, that i no longer see them as yadech but its the actual characters that they play.

question-When nadech is given the novel of their lakorn to read, do you think when it comes to the sweet/hot scenes he would ever think 'wish we could play out this scene'? hehe wish nadech's mind is not as black as mine lol

ps. cool, i js adore that line of yours 'she's the person that pops up in his head when these things happen'

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I think so bubbles! In every lakorn they were in, especially in Game Rai Game Ruk, Saichon-Nangfah part, I felt it's totally real between them. I guess Nadech just wish they can be like that in reality.

Another question: Don't you think Nadech's eyes looking to Yaya from all of his heart? I just feel it!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yes sovatana nadechs eyes speak to yaya...i love u and hers 2him ...i love u2 ! c my siggy below proves it !!

how did yadech feel when they dived in grgr, did they feel so free n in love just da two of them in their private world ?

c1ndy

sarNie Egg
They were so in love, Nadech was so patient teaching her to swim and she giving him hugs when she learnt to swim...their swim is so beautiful n innocent ...they must have started falling in love

Question : Do u all think that Yadech is still shy of each other after working together for 4 years and WHY if the answer is YES.

Falada

sarNie Adult
@Fantastic Agree with Bubbles, this is areally cool game. Thanks! :D

Cindy's question: Not really... and they also shouldn't anymore anyways

Why do Yadech have so many fans?

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Because they're gorgeous and sweet!

My question: why do they always make me smile and feel great everytime I see or think of them? LOL

c1ndy

sarNie Egg
I think they will be BFF.  Yadech are so lovely together giving us so many good feelings and love that we all can feel.  Watching them on screen is like giving us a perfect picture of happiness. It is not the romance alone but their freshness and how they interact which give us joy.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol I just wanted to start this thread because on other games there was a lot of Yadech, so I decided to make a asking Yasdech thread. to see other people thought and opinion.

What make's Yaya have really nice skin, and what makes Nadech so freaking hot?

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya's lotion? And Nadech's face.  :drools:
What makes you love Yaya? What feature, or appearance do you like of Nadech?